𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟔

TUESDAY
OCTOBER 10TH
3 DAYS LATER

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
8:30AM

LEILANI turned in her bed slowly as she saw the morning light peaking into her bedroom—leilani had blackout curtains. she didn't like the morning sunlight—leilani opened her eyes as she looked at keimeir's crib infront of her. the boy was laying on his back as he was playing with his feet—keimeir was turning 6 months in 6 days, leilani didn't want keimeir to get older, but what could she do about it. leilani just smiled slightly at her son—as she then removed the covers off her and turned to the side of her bed yawning.

leilani turned her head back at keimeir as he made small noises—leilani then stood up stretching before scratching her back slightly. the girl walked infront of keimeir's crib as she lowered herself—"goodmorning papa." leilani said before reaching her hands out for keimeir. kj lifted his arms up hinting for leilani to pick him up.

leilani gently grabbed keimeir as she then laid him on her chest—leilani kissed keimeir's cheek as he smiled at him mother. leilani then grabbed keimeir's bouncer as she led them into her bathroom—leilani sat keimeir's bouncer onto the floor before she gently lowered keimeir into it strapping him up. "wait for mami okay?" leilani said as keimeir watched her every move.

leilani stood infront of the sink before grabbing her toothbrush—leilani cut the sink on while she grabbed her toothpaste. she then put the toothpaste on before brushing her teeth. leilani slightly turned her head to her son to check on him—and keimeir was just examining the room.

leilani quickly got finished brushing as she dried her mouth off—she then walked over to keimeir before taking him out his bouncer. "you hungry papa?" leilani said kissing keimeir before she led them into the kitchen. soon as leilani got into the kitchen she placed keimeir in his high chair before going back into the room to get her phone.

leilani grabbed her phone before leaving the bedroom—she then walked into the kitchen grabbing the ipad that was sitting on the counter to play cocomelon for keimeir. "here papa." leilani said sitting the ipad infront of keimeir as he started watching it.

"what should we eat today?" leilani said looking at keimeir while laying her arms on the counter and leaning slightly—"eggs?" leilani thought to herself before slowly nodded. leilani and keimeir both loved eggs, so it was really a win win situation.

leilani walked over to the fridge as she pulled out the eggs and butter—she then stood over by the pantry before grabbing a avocado. leilani wasn't a big fan of avocado's—but keimeir loved them. kj usually ate a lot of things, he wasn't a picky eater and leilani loved that. it made life easier for her.

leilani bent down grabbing a pan from the cabinet before standing back up and placing it onto the stove—leilani walked over towards the cabinet up top grabbing a small plate for keimeir. leilani then grabbed a knife before she started cutting up the avocado for keimeir.

"here you go kj." leilani said sliding the place onto keimeir's high chair—and he started eating quickly. leilani let out a sigh of relief—now that kj was eating something for now—it would make getting breakfast ready a whole lot easier.

leilani was pouring the eggs into the pan before her phone started ringing loudly—leilani turned around before grabbing her phone off the counter and answering it without looking at the caller id. "hello?" leilani said into the phone as she heard ddot. "unlock ya door." leilani heard as she turned her head towards the front door. leilani quickly walked over to the door before opening it and seeing ddot standing behind it.