𝐒𝟐~𝟑𝟎

SATURDAY
JULY 2ND

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
2:05PM

LEILANI walked over to the kitchen where her gender reveal cake sat as she examined the cake with a smile on her face. "you excited?" lena asked her baby sister as leilani nodded quickly.

"i hope it's a girl." leilani said with excitement in her voice as lena looked at her sister with a small smirk—"stop, i'm already excited enough." leilani said as lena laughed.

brooklyn then came into the kitchen with her small belly bump as she looked at both of her bestfriends—"i'm so excited, team girl!" brooklyn said showing her sticker on her shirt as lena and leilani laughed.

eventually ddot and the four boys walked inside the kitchen looking at the girls—"i'm ready for this." ddot said clapping as they all hyped him up.

leilani rolled her eyes playfully before laughing—ddot walked over to her before he started kissing her on her stomach. "awwn." lena and brooklyn said at the same time before looking at their fiancée's.

"what?" kj asked eating a brownie as jay looked at kj—"yeah i'm confused too." jay said eating his brownie aswell as both girls groaned at them.

"i hatchu, you never kiss my stomach!" lena said crossing her arms before she started tearing up—"pregnancy hormones, unt unt." dd said shaking his head as notti laughed loudly.

"fuck you." lena said as her tears almost immediately disappeared before rolling her eyes—the group started laughing before they all walked outside. it was time for the gender reveal finally.

"y'all ready?!" lena asked holding the two balloons filled with gender confetti as leilani and ddot nodded quickly.

lena handed both the two black balloons as leilani and ddot grabbed them from her gently.

"wait i'm scared." leilani said with her hand over her heart as ddot and the rest of the group laughed. dd held keimeir up before handing him to ddot.

ddot took kiemier in his arms before sitting him down onto the ground. "cmon papa, lets pop the balloon." ddot said with a smirk on his face as leilani laughed lightly.

ddot just released his inner child when it came to activities with keimeir, he loved doing things with his son, and leilani thought it was so adorable.

"before we start, i have a confession to make." brooklyn said as everybody looked at her. "okay so, when you pop the ballon's there will be a color in there right?" brooklyn said as the group nodded.

"but, that color is for...two babies." brooklyn said as leilani and ddot's mouth dropped. "i'm having twins?!" leilani yelled loudly as the group laughed.

brooklyn nodded quickly as everybody clapped. "i feel dizzy.." ddot said as leilani looked at him before shaking her head. "don't pass out on me, i need you to cheer with me." leilani said as the group laughed at the two.

"alright yall ready?" ddot asked crouching down so keimeir could pop his balloon with him. keimeir looked at his father before looking at leilani.

"cmon papa, pop it." leilani said as ddot held onto the needle aswell, "you ready lani?" ddot asked as she nodded quickly.

"everybody countdown please." leilani said nervously as they starts counting down.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

leilani and ddot popped the balloons as pink confetti flew everywhere, some got in keimeir's hair, and some all over ddot.

ddot quickly hugged leilani before picking her up and spinning her around. the group was cheering loudly before leilani picked keimeir up.

keimeir got scared because of all the loud screams as he started pouting. "it's okay papa." leilani said laughing as she went up to kj and soothed him.

"twin girls..this is a lot to take in." leilani said to ddot as he laughed before removing a few pieces of confetti out of her hair.

"it's ight, we got this." ddot said reassuringly as leilani smiled at him. she then kissed keimeir on the cheek as he laid his head down onto her chest.

"he needs a nap yall." leilani said to the group as they laughed. now all that was left was to wait for the arrival of their baby girls.