𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟓

SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
12:28PM

DARRIAN woke up to the cries of his 5 month year old son—ddot quickly sat up in the bed before getting out of it and going over to keimeir. "shh" ddot said slowly lifting up his son as he placed him on his shirtless chest.

"you hungry papa?" ddot said smiling at his son as keimeir looked at his father with a small smile—"alright uh." ddot said looking around the room before grabbing keimeirs bouncer and sitting it infront of the bathroom door.

"i gotta go brush my teeth first alright? just hold on for me." ddot said laying keimeir in his bouncer as he quickly ran into the bathroom trying to hurry—ddot then grabbed his toothbrush before grabbing his toothpaste and started brushing his teeth.

about 2 minutes later ddot was finally done before quickly glancing at keimeir who was infront of him in his bouncer—"you havin fun papa?" ddot said laughing at the smiling keimeir before going over to his son—"ight let's go eat." ddot said picking up keimeir before leaving the room.

ddot took him and keimeir into the kitchen as he placed him in his high chair—"lemme see, whatchu want keimeir?" ddot said looking at his son who was slapping his hands up and down onto the high chair—"let's make you some oatmeal." ddot said going over to his huge pantry before examining it.

ddot found some strawberry oatmeal before he went over to the cabinets to grab a pan to heat up to water—"i should call ya mami" ddot said to his son who was watching his every move—ddot then walked over to the fridge before grabbing a banana from on top of it.

"i know you can eat this." ddot said holding up the banana at his son as keimeir laughed slightly—ddot grabbed a baby plate before grabbing a knife. ddot then walked over infront of keimeir as he sat the plate down, ddot quickly cut up the banana before placing the plate infront of keimeir.

"alright here papa." ddot said as keimeir started eating the banana—ddot then walked over to the stove stopping infront of it before pulling out his phone—ddot quickly went to leilani's contact before pressing the facetime button as he waited for leilani to answer.

"hello?" leilani said as she propped her phone up on her dresser—she was currently in a towel and ddot was trying his best to stay focused. "can keimeir eat oatmeal yet?" ddot asked as leilani stopped and looked at him before laughing slightly—she then nodded slowly while smiling at the boy.

"what's funny?" ddot asked with an eyebrow raised with a slight smirk as leilani then let out another laugh—and ddot would never get tired of hearing the girl laughing, especially when he was the one who made her laugh. "sorry." leilani said shaking her head trying not to laugh again. she just found it a bit funny how ddot was asking for help—but was trying to be so independent last night when she offered her help.

"but yea he can." leilani said as she was currently doing her skincare—"you wanna come see him? he miss you." ddot said with a small smirk as leilani looked at the camera. "does he miss me or do you miss me..?" leilani said tilting her head
as she used that seductive tone ddot was way too familiar with.

ddot just shrugged causing leilani to laugh loudly—"i'll be over there around 1:30, you gon pick me up?" leilani said as ddot nodded his head. "let's just get lunch, might aswell." ddot said as leilani nodded. "lani." ddot heard tj's voice in the background as leilani turned her head quickly.