𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟑

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 5TH

HARLEM, NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
5:55am

LEILANI woke up to the loud cries of keimeir—and it didn't look like he planned on stopping anytime soon. leilani quickly got up from her bed going over to kj's side as she lifted him up out of his crib gently.

"mami got you papa shh." leilani said quietly as keimeir calmed down, but was still crying. leilani then sat down on her bed before she unbuttoned her shirt—she then let keimeir latch onto her as she started breastfeeding him.

leilani yawned as she scooted to the top of the bed getting comfortable before closing her eyes just waiting for keimeir to finish drinking—around 10 minutes later keimeir was finally done as he unlatched, and leilani felt it—so she then sat up putting keimeir back into his crib before going back over to her side and falling back asleep.

 ⁵ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳJIMENEZ RESIDENCE10:25AM

⁵ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
10:25AM

DDOT lifted out of his bed as he yawned before rubbing his eyes. it wasn't his turn to watch keimeir yet, but leilani needed a break, so he needed to quickly get ready—ddot sat up from his bed as mariah started moving around. "where you going?" mariah asked before yawning.

"to get my son, anymore questions?" ddot asked the girl as she shook her head no before she almost immediately fell back asleep—ddot just rolled his eyes before going into the bathroom. ddot then stood infront of the sink before he grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

soon after ddot was done he walked over to the shower and cut it on before getting in.

³⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

ddot walked out of the bathroom as steam filled his bedroom. as soon as he walked out he saw mariah sitting on the bed before getting up—mariah then went behind ddot as she started kissing on his neck.