𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟖

TUESDAY
APRIL 10TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
3:51PM

LEILANI walked out of brooklyn and kj's bathroom before heading back downstairs where lena and brooklyn currently sat

brooklyn had called the two girls around 10 minutes ago and they came a little over 5 minutes ago—but of course leilani had to go use the bathroom before brooklyn made her announcement.

"okay okay i'm done." leilani said walking into the living room as lena and brooklyn laughed at her—"you sure?" brooklyn asked leilani as she nodded quickly before sitting down.

"okay, yall ready for real?" brooklyn asked as leilani and lena nodded quickly. she then grabbed both of their hands before speaking.

"i'm pregnant." brooklyn said as both girls looked at her with wide mouths—"so we all jus pregnant at the same time?" leilani said as the two girls nodded.

"this is really crazy y'all, but i'm really craving a burger right now." brooklyn said as they all laughed.

"same, i want-" leilani was in the middle of saying before she was cut off by a big gag, she held one finger in the air before quickly booking it to the nearest bathroom.

she hadn't threw up in a couple of days, and she definitely didn't miss it—leilani threw up everything she ate earlier before learning herself up.

leilani looked at herself in the mirror as there was a knock at the door—"you good sis?" lena asked as leilani shouted yes.

she then put both hands onto the sink before her phone started vibrating—leilani quickly grabbed it out of her pocket before answering seeing it was no other than ddot.

"hello?" leilani answered as ddot examined her—"mami you just threw up?" he asked her as she nodded quickly.

"yeah, i don't feel good anymore." leilani said closing her eyes as ddot looked at the road infront of him—"i'm near anyway, i'm finna come getchu ight?" ddot told leilani as she nodded slowly.

"okay..but can we get food before we go home?" leilani asked as ddot laughed before nodding.

"yeah, ima call you when i'm outside, i love you." ddot said as leilani said it back before they both hung up.

leilani held onto the bottom of her stomach as she slowly waddled downstairs—she made it downstairs as she saw lena and brooklyn watching her

"be careful lani." brooklyn said as leilani nodded—"i'm sorry yall, i don't feel good ddot's coming to pick me up." leilani said going over to the couch as lena and brooklyn helped her.

"it's okay." brooklyn said before there was a knock at the door—"i'm too pregnant for this." leilani said as lena laughed before getting up and going over to the door.

she opened it showing no other than ddot—"sup yall." ddot said to the girls as leilani smiled seeing her fiancée.

"i'm so tired and i'm hungry too, feed me." leilani said with a frown as ddot and the girls laughed before he walked over to her.

"cmon lani." ddot said as he grabbed her hand—she interlinked them before they waved goodbye and quickly left.

ddot walked them both by the car as he opened the door for leilani. he helped her get in as she watched him stand up and stop infront her.

ddot started rubbing her stomach before leaning down and kissing it—leilani smiled looking at ddot before he gave her a kiss.

"i hope it's a girl." leilani said as ddot nodded agreeing—"keimeir need a sister." ddot said as leilani laughed.

ddot closed leilani's door before he walked over to his side and got in—"you ready?" ddot asked leilani a she turned over to her.

leilani nodded quickly before leaning her head back and closing her eyes. pregnancy was taking a toll on her.