𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟒

FRIDAY
MARCH 8TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
8:10PM

DDOT walked into his shared bathroom with leilani as he tried to fix his tie—leilani turned her head to the boy as she let out a small laugh.

"here come here." leilani said as ddot walked over to her. she stood infront of him as he examined her—she quickly fixed ddot's tie as he smirked at her. "what?" leilani asked confused as she laughed a bit.

ddot gave leilani that look as she then grabbed his chin gently and pulled him in for a kiss—she then pulled away as they continued getting ready.

around five minutes the two finally got done getting ready as they left he house hand in hand—"where we goin?" ddot asked as leilani put in the directions before he then pulled off.

RESTAURANT

leilani and ddot walked into the restaurant hand in hand before going to the seats that leilani reserved for them—they sat down as leilani quickly got up—"be right back." she said as ddot nodded.

about two minutes later leilani came from around the corner with five bags in total on her arms—she then sat them down onto the table as ddot watched her.

"you coulda asked me to help." ddot said as leilani let out a sigh before shaking her head—"i got it." leilani said as ddot just watched her.

"we can eat first then you can open them, or do you wanna open them now?" leilani asked as ddot shook his head. "i'll open em later." ddot told her as leilani nodded. she then pushed the gifts a bit away from the two before moving the smallest one close to her. she didn't want ddot to see anything that was in the smallest bag.

eventually the waiters brought their food and drinks out as they started eating—"this is a nice restaurant." leilani said as ddot nodded quickly agreeing.

"we gotta come back." ddot said as leilani smiled while nodding. the owners even helped leilani keep the gifts in the back so nobody would touch them.

"you ready to open them now..?" leilani asked trying to stop her growing smile as ddot nodded slowly. he kept noticing how leilani kept eyeing the smallest bag, and he was genuinely confused.

it was making him want to open that one first—ddot then looked at leilani as she slowly pulled out her camera. "open them!" leilani said laughing as ddot grabbed the first bag.

he pulled out a iced out watch before his mouth parted—"this shit pain." ddot said as he examined the watch before taking it out the box completely. 

"it suits you." leilani said as he said thank you before going through the rest of the gifts. and eventually he got to the smallest box.

"this light." ddot said nervously as leilani laughed at her fiancé—ddot couldn't hide his facial expressions at all. he wouldn't have thought anything of it if leilani was never eyeing the bag the whole time.

ddot slowly stuck his hand inside the box confused, he didn't feel anything—"i'm con-" he said but was quickly cut off by the touch of an object.

"what is this." ddot said confused while looking at leilani as she pointed to the box—"open it." leilani said, and he noticed how the corner of her eyes were glistening in the light.

"you cryin..?" ddot asked confused as leilani shook her head trying to get him to pay attention to the bag and not her. she was trying to stop her incoming tears so ddot wouldn't be worried.

"ddot open ittt." leilani whined as she let out a small laugh. ddot then focus his attention to the box before he slowly pulled out the small object.

ddot examined it slowly taking in every detail before he quickly realized what it was. ddot looked up at leilani for confirmation as she nodded while tears were coming down her face.

"you deadasss..?" ddot asked with his eyes wide open as he slowly lifted up out of his seat before rushing over to leilani. ddot lifted her up out the seat as he spun her around. "lani you playing." ddot said looking at the positive pregnancy test in his hand.

"i found out last week, i was a mess that whole day." leilani said laughing as ddot gently sat her down. "that's why you was mad sensitive that day?" ddot asked confused as leilani gave him a light hit on the shoulder.

"no offense." ddot said as leilani laughed at him before shaking her head. "bro i gotta tell-no no." leilani said cutting him off before shaking her head—ddot then tilted his head confused before leilani spoke

"i plan on telling them all tomorrow while we're together." leilani said as ddot nodded agreeing to the plan.

"bro i can't believe this, my hand shakin and shit." ddot said putting both hands on his head as leilani laughed at his reaction. "ddot calm down." leilani said as she quickly embraced him. ddot then kissed leilani all over his face before he wiped the rest of her tears.

"we gotta make a appointment tomorrow, this is crazy." (in ddot's voice)—"okay, what gender do you think they'll be?" leilani asked with a smile as ddot thought for a second.

"a girl." ddot said just thinking about having a little girl running around the house with keimeir. "you only say that because we already have a boy." leilani said laughing. "we could be having another boy." leilani said as she wrapped her hands around ddot's neck.

"i know it's a girl, i can feel it." ddot said as he unwrapped his hands from leilani before slowly crouching down and lifting leilani's shirt up. leilani watched him in awe as ddot started kissing her stomach lightly.

"my feet hurt." leilani said as ddot lifted her up and sat her back down in the seat—"thank you for the gifts ma." ddot said smiling as leilani smiled at him. "of course."

"you ready to go home now?" ddot asked as leilani nodded.

(only ik the gender 🤭, yall gon be real shocked trust. i even might fuck around n give her six babies idk.)