𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ミ★

𝐌𝟐𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒! 💋

ミ★✫彡ミ★✫彡ミ★

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐒!! 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 💋. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !!

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬! 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 😫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

!PREVIEW!

leilani walked into the room as she saw her 5 month old son kj playing on his play mat.

"hey stinky." leilani said as she walked over to pick her son up—she then paused the cocomelon that was currently playing on the tv before taking kj and putting him in his high chair.

"let's see if your daddy still coming to get you okay bubby?" leilani said as she put the plate of banana's infront of kj—and he immediately started eating.

"i don't want him to come.." leilani mumbled under her breath frowning while looking at her son eat—ddot had a new bitch, and leilani didn't want the girl around her son.

leilani sat next to kj as she helped him eat the banana—leilani then turned her head as she grabbed her phone before calling ddot.

ddot quickly answered on the third ring, but he answered with attitude—"what leilani?" ddot said annoyed as he was getting into his car.

leilani threw her head back in a mug, "don't be rude dick eater." leilani said as she quickly covered kj's ears—ever since she had her son she tried her hardest not to cuss infront of him. but ddot just brought anger out of her.

"don't be cussing infront of my son, and i'm coming." ddot said as leilani rolled her eyes before she heard notti in the background.

"is that my bestfriend?" leilani said with a smile on her face as notti grabbed the camera from ddot—"laniii" notti sung as leilani did a little dance—but ddot quickly took his phone back with a stank face as notti and leilani smacked their lips at the same time.

"hater." notti said in the background causing leilani to laugh—leilani then turned her head to her apartment door as she heard keys jangling from behind the door. "laniii." lena said as she walked into her sister's apartment. she had a key of course, and behind her trialed her brother Kj along with her boyfriend Jay.

"hey sissy." leilani said getting out of her chair as she walked over towards her siblings hugging them—"hey jay" leilani said hugging him aswell—but as soon as leilani pulled away jay ran over to kj picking him up and hugging him.