𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟔

(can yall stop silent reading 💔)

SATURDAY
OCTOBER 29TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:57PM

LEILANI walked inside notti and dd's apartment immediately being greeted by her bestfriend—"lani lani." notti said quickly getting off the couch and hugging the girl. "hey ethan, we ain't seen eachother in a hot minute." leilani said disappointedly as notti nodded.

"mann." notti said agreeing as he grabbed his car keys—"cmon." notti said as him and leilani left the house—soon as they got in the car notti cut the radio on and the two started dancing to the music—"so tell me whatchu wanna do." leilani said as her and notti rapped to the song.

"bow bow bow." leilani said to notti as he did move looks dance—"smokin all deads!" notti yelled throwing up oy as he rapped along before they then stopped at a red light.

leilani and notti started laughing as the song slowly ended—they definitely missed the times when they would hangout everyday. they would never go home.

and the group usually wondered where they were—whenever notti was gone so was leilani, and whenever leilani was gone so was notti. they just never left each others side. but now since they're older and leilani has a child, they often never really find the time to hang out. so now that they have the time—they're gonna make it last.

"ight where we goin." notti asked as the light turned green—"we can go to the mall and buy a pair of matching shoes." leilani said notti nodded quickly. one thing about leilani and notti was that they loved their shoes—they already had about 3 pairs they bought together last summer before leilani got pregnant.

"we ain't buy matching shoes ina minute." notti said as leilani nodded—he then made his way to the mall before leilani played one of his song. soon as the song played leilani looked at notti with a devious smirk on her face as he shook his head. "yo ddot just move." leilani said as notti quickly rapped to the song.

"nigga stay in the T's don't come ta my block." notti rapped along as leilani hyped him up—"yeaa!" leilani said as he continued. "if he jack doa ima add a k." notti said as leilani cheered him on. "told ma ooter to slide came right away."

"got a .9 on ma side so pray today." notti rapped—and leilani just watched him while shaking her head. she always admired when notti rapped, it was his passion and everybody knew that—and it definitely helped that he was good at it. everytime notti rapped the words just came out so effortlessly.

eventually the song ended as leilani clapped at the end—"you really devoured." leilani said as notti smiled at her. he then parked before turning the car off. "my biggest hype man." notti said dabbing up leilani as they got out the car.

they then headed into the mall going straight to their destination—leilani and notti entered foot locker as they started examining the different shoes. "what color should we pick?" leilani asked her bestfriend as notti examined the different pairs of 4's.

"ion know, but im definitely getting a pair of these." notti said holding up two different pairs of jordan 4's. leilani walked over to the boy as she examined the red ones—"these cute." leilani said lifting the shoe up as notti nodded.

"should we do gray or red?" leilani asked as notti hummed—"red." he said as leilani quickly nodded. notti just read her mind sometimes.