𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟐

3 MONTHS LATER

SUNDAY
MARCH 3RD

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
12:48PM

LEILANI grabbed the nine month old keimeir as they headed down to the living room. ddot was still sleep because he came home pretty late last night—he was at the studio all day finishing up his new single.

so leilani let him sleep, and he had food ready for him whenever he woke up—leilani sat keimeir down onto the floor in the living room as he started crawling around everywhere.

"cmon kj let's dance." leilani said doing a pose before laughing at herself—she then cut on a familiar just dance before she let it play and went to grab keimeir.

leilani let keimeir support himself onto the table as she started dancing—"go kj! go kj! go go go." leilani said loudly as keimeir started bouncing up and down while clapping his hands and smiling. leilani started hyping him up while dancing herself.

almost immediately, ddot came downstairs while rubbing his eyes seeing leilani hyping up the dancing keimeir—he watched them from the stairs as he smiled at the sight. leilani and keimeir was really the same people, just a different age rank.

ddot eventually got off the stairs as the just dance ended—leilani picked keimeir up as she kissed him all over his face. keimeir was nine months now, and he was able to do a lot more than he could a few months ago.

"goodmorning." leilani said seeing ddot coming closer as he said it back—he already got himself ready before coming downstairs. he was still a bit tired though.

"i made you breakfast, it's in the microwave." leilani said as ddot nodded mumbling a small thank you before going over to the microwave and heating it up.

leilani brought her and keimeir into the kitchen before she sat him down onto the floor—keimeir was exploring more now that he was able to crawl and stand a bit. he definitely could crawl well, but he still couldn't stand up for more than three minutes—he was getting there though.

"ever since he learned how to crawl, i had to start finding him around the house." leilani said as ddot laughed while eating his heated up pancakes.

"i was thinking." leilani said going up to ddot as she pulled out her phone—ddot looked at her intrigued as she pulled up a picture of a small poodle. ddot tilted his head at the picture before looking back at lani.

"i feel like we should get kj a dog." leilani said as ddot sat there for a moment thinking—it was honestly a good idea, the dog could keep keimeir company—the dog would be able to grow up with the boy.

"you want it?" ddot asked as leilani shrugged—"he's cute, and he's still available if we go pick him up today." leilani said as ddot nodded before he let out a small laugh.

"you want him for keimeir or you want him for you?" ddot asked playfully as leilani laughed—"dickhead, keimeir." leilani said as she then turned her head to go find the crawling boy.

"kj! where the hell did he go.." ddot heard leilani say as she got father and farther—he just shook his head at his small family, they were really his everything.

a few hours later leilani and ddot made their way to the car with the wild keimeir—he had been whining the whole time they got ready. it was time for his daily nap, and he was very cranky.

"keimeir just lay back-ouch." leilani said quickly as she pulled her finger away from the boy—she had on acrylic aswell so the bite hurted extra.

"since when did you learn how to bite." leilani said as keimeir just looked at her with a bored face. "you bad as hell." leilani said shaking her head as ddot laughed from besides her.

"here let me do it." ddot said as leilani gave up before going to the passenger seat. "we don't bite ight kj?" ddot said as keimeir avoided his fathers gaze—"kj." ddot said as keimeir sat still while looking at the floor. the boy didn't talk yet, but keimeir was very smart.

ddot then turned keimeir's head slightly making him look at him—"look, no bite ight?" ddot said as he mimicked a bite with his own finger before waving his hand around indicating no.

keimeir then started looking at ddot with a pout on his face before the tears started welling up into his eyes—"kj don't-" ddot said before he was cut off by the loud cries of keimeir.

ddot sighed loudly as leilani shook her head from the front—keimeir recently learned how to give puppy eyes, and leilani and ddot couldn't say no to them everytime. "keimeir." ddot said with his hands on his hips as kj started crying louder.

"ight ight ight." ddot said as he quickly unstrapped keimeir and held him closely onto his chest—"shh." ddot said rocking him back and forth as keimeir kept crying while pouting at his father.

"you are a goner." leilani said laughing from the front as ddot rolled his eyes—"stop cryin kj." ddot said pulling him away from his chest as keimeir stopped crying, but he still had his wide pout laid across his face.

"can you just get him from up front?" ddot asked looking at leilani as she nodded before opening her door—ddot then took the sniffling keimeir up to leilani as she grabbed him gently—"it's okay papa." leilani said as she kissed keimeir on his face.

keimeir quieted down, but he still had tears on his face—"he's just tired." leilani said as she watched keimeir rub his eyes tiredly. she then wiped the rest of the tears off his face as ddot finally pulled out of the driveway.

a couple of hours later, ddot, leilani, and keimeir made it into the house with the puppy—they had taken him to go get shots, and they just came back from petco grabbing all the essentials needed for the puppy.

but keimeir and the puppy instantly clicked—keimeir had took a nap while the puppy got picked up, but he woke up in petco. and he had been looking at the puppy ever since.

leilani and ddot walked into the living room before slowly placing the puppy onto the floor. and he started barking at keimeir who was in his fathers arms. leilani laughed as she watched ddot lower keimeir onto the floor.

the puppy almost immediately started licking keimeir all over his face as he went into a fit of giggles—"this is so cute." leilani said watching the interaction as ddot nodded.

"ima go set his stuff up." ddot said as lani nodded before he went back outside to grab the rest of the things—leilani just watched her little family. they were expanding, and she loved it.