𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟑

SUNDAY
OCTOBER 22ND

NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
6:39PM

DDOT pulled up into his driveway, finally coming home from the studio. he was very tired, and he just needed to go to sleep—but the boy was almost immediately met with the sight of graffiti all over the outside of his house, even on his second car. ddot just watched in disbelief, who vandalized his property? although, thankfully the boy had security cameras all around his house.

"FUCK!"'ddot yelled while hitting the car wheel making the car honk—a few minutes later of him sitting there he saw leilani come outside holding the messy keimeir, he looked like he had just got finished eating. "what's wrong?" leilani asked coming up to the car not noticing her surroundings—ddot quickly pointed to the house as leilani turned around. as soon as she saw what ddot was pointing at she gasped loudly.

"what the." leilani said stopping herself from cursing since she had her son in her arms—"ddot that's vandalizing call the police?!" leilani said confused as to why ddot was just sitting there. ddot looked at leilani before he unlocked his phone, leilani opened the car door as she got in watching ddot's every move. ddot pulled up his ring camera footage and played it back.

and of course he saw mariah and her baldheaded friends vandalizing his house—they didn't even have masks on so ddot saw all of their faces. he just watched while shaking his head, and leilani let out a huge sigh. "i got something fa her ass." ddot said clutching the steering wheel as leilani quickly opened the car door and got out.

"whatever gun violence it contains, leave me out of it." leilani said waving her hand as ddot laughed at the girl. leilani knew how to fight of course, but if it had something to do with guns she didn't play—"let me see him." ddot said as leilani handed ddot keimeir. ddot sat the boy on his lap as he started smiling at him.

"daddy gon be right back ight kj?" ddot said as keimeir smiled at his father—ddot then lifted keimeir up in the air as he kissed him all over his face, and keimeir was just giggling loudly. leilani watched the two with a wide smile on her face—seeing the two boys interact was just her day maker. ddot then handed kj back to his mother before he cut his car back on.

"ima be right back ight?" ddot said to leilani as she nodded—he then continued to look at her as she tilted her head confused. "what?" leilani asked cluelessly as ddot sighed. "you not gon gimmie a kiss?" ddot said as leilani almost immediately laughed—she then gripped keimeir tightly as she leaned in. and ddot immediately kissed her.

the two kissed for about 10 seconds before leilani pulled away—"alright now." leilani said laughing as she fixed keimeir's position. "i'm finna go give your son a bath, make it home safe alright?" leilani said as ddot nodded while smiling at the girl. "i will." ddot said reassuringly as leilani nodded before closing the car door. she then turned around as she walked back into the house.

ddot watched leilani walk into the house before he grabbed his car keys and cut his car back on—ddot pulled out of the driveway before picking up his phone. he quickly called his group chat with half of oy as they answered 1 by one. "yo" ddot heard from 3 other people as he sat his phone up so they could see him.

"can yall help me find mariah, that bitch drew all over my house." ddot said rolling his eyes as he saw the reactions of the different boys. "on who?" notti asked laughing as dd and roscoe started laughing. "ain't shit funny dick." ddot said decisively as dudyelo and bbg started laughing aswell.