𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟔

SATURDAY
MARCH 28TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
3:38PM

LEILANI walked over to the couch as notti came across the counter with a full box of vanilla wafers. leilani laughed at her bestfriend before plopping her feet up onto the couch.

"i'm so tired." leilani said throwing her head back as she rubbed her baby bump, she was only two weeks, but her stomach was a bit bigger than when she was pregnant on her two week mark with keimeir.

"you eat today?" notti asked his bestfriend as leilani nodded before thinking about chipotle—"now i'm hungry again." leilani said shaking her head as notti laughed loudly before sitting next to her.

"can i vent to you?" leilani asked the boy as he nodded quickly—"you already know you can, we partners in crime." notti said as leilani nodded with a smirk on her face. "the best ones at that." leilani said as nodded nodding laughing.

"what's bothering you." notti asked looking at leilani as he sat his wafers down—leilani let out a small sigh before looking at her stomach. "i'm scared." leilani said before looking back at notti who was tilting his head curious as to what she meant.

"about what? the baby?" notti asked as leilani nodded slowly—"i'm scared of being a mom of two, hell i'm still scared about being a mom." leilani said as notti nodded showing he was listening to her.

"like what if i pay more attention to the new baby and completely leave keimeir out? he's gonna hate me." leilani's said expressing her worries as notti looked at her before shaking his head quickly.

"you know like i know keimeir can never hate you, you his other half." notti said laughing as leilani agreed with his statement. keimeir was all leilani had when her and ddot broke up. he was a spitting image of his father.

"i feel guilty for even saying this, but i miss the times where we would go out everyday and not come home at all." leilani said as notti nodded understandingly. "yea, we had a fuckin blast." notti said as him and leilani laughed loudly.

"remember when we snuck out to go to this party just for it to be cancelled? we literally sat outside contemplating and rethinking our life choices." leilani said as notti formed his mouth into a 'o' remembering what leilani was talking about.

"ddot was mad as fuck, he was finna kill ya ass." notti said laughing as leilani shook her head remembering the old times—she had too much fun when she was around 16-17.

"the old days.." leilani said sighing as notti looked at her—"i get you." notti said as leilani gave him a small smile, if anybody was to understand leilani—it would definitely be her bestfriend. notti was her second half, he knew everything about her.

"i don't regret being a mom though, i love my kids, and i wouldn't change it for the world." leilani said as she stared rubbing her stomach again thinking about all the possibilities the new baby would bring for her.

"i hope it's a girl, i need some company around the house." leilani said laughing as notti nodded—"name her ethana." notti said demonstrating with his hands and leilani laughed loudly while shaking her head.

"you're crazy." leilani said before notti laughed aswell—the two then continued watching the show that played on the tv.

leilani was incredibly thankful for notti, he was there for her throughout everything and she couldn't be more greatful.