𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟕

WEDNESDAY
OCTOBER 11TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
1:38PM

LEILANI had been thinking about ddot's suggestion all day and night—she was thinking about taking it. she felt bad that ddot couldn't wake up and immediately go see his son whenever he wanted unless he had him for the weekend—so even if leilani wasn't completely sure that's what she wanted to do, she had an idea.

leilani grabbed her phone off her bed as keimeir was peacefully sleeping in his crib, keimeir had ate, and leilani just got finished giving him a bath—so he would be sleep for a couple of hours if leilani got lucky. lani opened her bedroom door gently before exiting, she then closed to door as she made her way into the living room—leilani sat down in the couch as she raised one leg up.

"let me call him." leilani said as she unlocked her phone going to ddot's contact—ddot had finally answered on the fourth ring. "hello?" ddot asked as he sat down onto the chair. "where are you?" leilani asked as she heard voices in the background. "i'm at the studio lani, what's wrong?" ddot asked as leilani smirked a bit, hearing ddot sound concerned for her made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"nothing i was just gonna tell you my thoughts about your suggestion." leilani said as ddot hummed listening—"you want to?" ddot asked as leilani sighed lowly. "i was just thinking this." leilani paused as ddot was waiting for her to finish. "how about i stay over there for atleast a week, and i'll let you know how i feel about it." leilani said as ddot hummed—"that's a good idea." ddot said as leilani nodded.

"i'll come tomorrow, i'm supposed to be going over kj's house today." leilani said as ddot mumbled an okay—"but i need you to drop me off." leilani said letting out a small laugh. she didn't own a car—she figured she didn't need one since ddot usually drove her around everywhere, plus she didn't know how to drive yet. "ight." ddot said laughing aswell—"hold on notti wanna say hi." ddot said as leilani quickly pressed the facetime button.

"notti!" leilani said excitedly as notti popped up into the camera—"lani i miss you." notti said smiling as ddot side eyed them both. "i miss you too, can you come over kj's house with me?!" leilani said as notti nodded eagerly—"if he come in coming too." ddot said rolling his eyes as leilani and notti both smacked their teeth.

"boy move around!" leilani said as her and notti laughed—"yall buggin." ddot said as dd then came into the camera. "hey lani" dd said waving as leilani waved back—"ddot please come pick me up! i wanna go over there now." leilani said as ddot just laughed. "alright i'll come, be ready in 10." ddot said as leilani nodded quickly. ddot then hung up as leilani hurriedly got off the couch going into her bedroom.

leilani was already showered thankfully—so all she needed to do was get dressed. leilani pulled out a black skirt before grabbing a cropped white shirt—it was warm outside today, so the cropped shirt it was. leilani then went towards her door as she opened it before going over to keimeir's room—leilani opened the door to keimeir's room as she quickly grabbed a white shirt before grabbing black pants. leilani loved matching herself with keimeir.

eventually leilani went back inside her room as she sat the clothes down onto her bed—she was gonna try her best to get keimeir dressed without waking him up. leilani stood infront of keimeir's crib as she lowered herself before gently picking keimeir up—keimeir squirmed a bit before cuddling up to his mothers chest. lani coo'd as she then laid keimeir gently onto the bed.