𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟖

MONDAY
OCTOBER 31ST

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
7:47PM

LEILANI walked out of the bathroom as she fixed the end of her skirt—her and ddot were wearing matching costumes. both of them were inmates.

"is my skirt fixed?" leilani asked ddot as he examined her—and damn did leilani look good. her curly hair was on display and the costume hugged her in the right spots.

"yeah." ddot said as leilani nodded before going back into the bathroom—"can you get kj dressed please?" leilani asked as ddot nodded. he then stood up picking the babbling keimeir out of his bouncer. "cmon kj." ddot said as he placed him onto the bed. keimeir was starting to be able to sit up by himself, and ddot was hyping his son up.

"cmon papa, you can do it." ddot said clapping as keimeir slowly sat himself up—he held his position for a few seconds before falling back down. ddot just quickly picked him up while kissing him on the cheek—"you did good papa" ddot said shrugging as he moved to the corner where keimeir's costume was.

ddot picked up the costume as he brought him and kj back over to the bed—he then laid him down before getting him dressed.

"we gotta drop by kj's house so they can see his costume." leilani said looking at ddot as he nodded—"ight, you ready?" ddot said holding up the dressed keimeir. leilani quickly nodded before she examined her dressed son.

"you look so handsome papa!" leilani said as she went over to the police dressed kj. they decided it would be cute if they were inmates and keimeir was the officer. "alright let's go." leilani said laughing at the smiling keimeir.

"do you have his stroller?" leilani said as ddot shook his head—"it's in the living room." ddot told her as she nodded. they then went downstairs as leilani grabbed the halloween decorated stroller. she finished decorating it last night, and she just had to show lena and brooklyn.

leilani put the decorated stroller infront of ddot as he quickly strapped keimeir up—the three of them then headed towards the door before exiting the house.

JACKSON RESIDENCE
7:55PM

leilani and ddot walked in the house as they had all eyes on them—"keimeir!" dd said going over to the baby followed along by jay, notti, and kj.

ddot and leilani laughed at the interaction as leilani went over to brooklyn and lena—"is he in a police costume? that's so adorable." brooklyn said as leilani nodded smiling—"he's so cute." leilani said looking at keimeir and ddot. she was absolutely in love with the interaction.

"but let's talk your outfit." lena said pointing at leilani's costume as she did a 360°. "yall matching okay." brooklyn said as her and lena hyped them up—and ddot was listening from where he was standing.

"i'm a bit upset i can't come with yall, i wanna party." leilani said saddened but she had a whole entire child to take care of—she couldn't find the time to be out and having fun anymore. "won't don't you come atleast for an hour?" lena asked tilting her head as leilani shook hers.

"it wouldn't be fair if i just left ddot with keimeir, so we're having family time instead." leilani said as lena and brooklyn nodded approving—"that was cute." brooklyn said as leilani smiled.

"the party startin, yall ready?" kj asked the group as they all said yeah—"cmon lani, it's getting late, they prolly took all the candy." ddot said as the group laughed at him. "alright cmon." leilani said as they headed towards the door. she quickly hugged everybody before they said their goodbyes.

leilani and ddot got inside the car as ddot pulled over to a near neighborhood—there were many kids and a lot of adults sitting outside handing candy. "oh yea we finna be decked with candy." ddot said as leilani shook her head.

"you have money, you can buy candy yourself." leilani said laughing at ddot—"nah, it hit different when you ain't buy it." ddot said as leilani nodded agreeing.

eventually ddot pulled up to the neighborhood as he parked—the two then got out as ddot got keimeir's stroller, and lani got keimeir. she then strapped him up as they walked over to the first house.

it was an middle aged couple along with a few kids running around the yard—"oh look honey! he's a policeman." the lady said pointing to kj as the husband looked over (i'm so sorry for this 😭)

"oh that's adorable." the husband as leilani laughed—she slightly poked ddot so he would stop staring. he had a mean resting face, and she often had to remind him to be nice when they were still together. soon as leilani touched ddot he fixed his face and put on a fake smile.

he honestly didn't care if what they had to say—he just wanted the candy. ddot ended up taking keimeir out the stroller, so he gently lowered kj who was holding the basket. the lady smiled at keimeir as she put about ten pieces of candy in kj's basket as leilani smiled at them.

"thank you so much, have a great day." leilani said as her and ddot strolled off—they were walking to the next house as leilani started laughing. ddot quickly looked at leilani confused as she kept going. "what funny?" ddot asked leilani confused as she shook her head.

"you just crack me up." leilani said as she slightly rubbed keimeir's hair as ddot let out a laugh—"you crazy." ddot said as they went to the next house.

TIME SKIP!

JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
8:45PM

leilani and ddot walked inside the house with the sleeping keimeir—it was past his bedtime, and keimeir didn't play when it came to his sleep. he would start whining if he didn't get put down for a nap when he needed it.

"let's shower and get into our pajama's." ddot said as leilani nodded. the three of them then went into the bedroom as leilani laid keimeir down onto the bed—leilani walked into the bathroom as she started getting undressed before she cut the shower on.

ddot came into the bathroom with a wide smirk on his face—"nigga." leilani said with a bored face as ddot came closer. "just get in." ddot said as leilani shook her head before laughing. she quickly hopped into the shower as ddot got undressed before getting in aswell.

40 MINUTES LATER..

leilani and ddot walked downstairs—ddot had keimeir in his arms as he was now woke. "what movie?" ddot said as the three of them sat onto the couch—leilani sat down gently while she glared at ddot.

"what?" ddot asked trying to stop growing smirk as leilani rolled her eyes—"i hatechu. leilani said as ddot laughed loudly. ddot knew exactly why leilani was glaring at him, but he wanted to play dumb. leilani just grabbed the remote as they eventually picked a movie and chilled.