𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟖

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 12TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
11:50AM

LEILANI walked out of her bathroom wrapped around in a towel—she loved her morning showers. thankfully keimeir was slumped in his crib, so leilani could finally take a shower. and oh did she love the way she felt right now. life was going good for leilani, she prayed before bed, she prayed in the morning—life was just going good for her.

leilani walked out the bathroom with her smooth rnb playing in the background—she made sure it wasn't too loud to the point where it could wake keimeir up. leilani unwrapped her hair from her bonnet as she let her soft curls fell—leilani really needed her hair done. she figured she left it alone for a while, so why not do a protective style.

"yikes lani." leilani whispered to herself as she started brushing out her hair. even though leilani needed her hair done, there were many things she could do with her hair in the time being—she could do box braids with her real hair, she could put it in a bun—even two, she could do a ponytail, it was just so many options. leilani just shook her head as she collected all of her hair before brushing it downwards.

leilani had enough hair, so she could really leave it down and just diffuse it—it wasn't usually her go-to hair, but she didn't have anywhere to be today, so she was gonna diffuse it. leilani pulled out a bra and underwear, and she was about to walk back to her bathroom, but her phone started vibrating stopping the music.

leilani groaned throwing her head back as she made her way to her bedside table where her phone was currently laying—leilani picked up the phone seeing ddot was calling her. she quickly pressed the green button as the phone started connecting. "hello?" leilani said in a bored tone as ddot mugged her quickly—"why you got a attitude? wassup?" ddot asked leilani as she shook her head.

"i don't, you just interrupted my music." leilani said running her hands through her hair—"my bad." ddot said as leilani just hummed. she then made her way back towards her bathroom as she grabbed the diffuser that was sitting on her sink—she then plugged it up before closing the bathroom door. she didn't want to wake keimeir up with the loud diffuser—leilani cut the diffuser on as she quickly got started.

leilani sat the phone on the sink as she took her towel off—she then put on her bra and underwear before going back over to the camera. leilani then propped her phone up as ddot quickly examined the girl. he noticed she was only in a bra and panties again—"where you goin?" ddot asked with raised eyebrows as leilani looked at the camera while brushing her hair.

"nowhere, i just got out the shower." leilani said laughing as ddot nodded—"can you do me a favor?" ddot asked as leilani looked at the camera quickly stopping what she was doing. "can you twist my hair?" ddot asked as leilani sat and thought for a moment—leilani was the person who always retwisted ddot's hair, and he hadn't really gotten a retwist since they broke up—maybe around 3, but nobody did it like lani.

"yeah i'll do it, what time?" leilani said as ddot thought for a second. "12? ima come right now." ddot said as leilani grabbed her phone checking the time—it was already 11:55, so that meant ddot would be rushing to get to her home. "okay, i'll leave the door open." leilani said as ddot nodded while mumbling a small bye—he then hung up letting leilani continue doing her hair.

leilani just continued running the diffuser through her hair as she waited for ddot to come—eventually around 10 minutes later leilani heard a knock at the door making her cut the diffuser off—leilani opened the bathroom door walking towards her room door, but before she did she made sure keimeir was still sleeping—which he was, so leilani quickly walked to the front door and opened it.