𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟑

THURSDAY
MARCH 7TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
10:10AM

LEILANI woke up fairly early before she rubbed her eyes—she attempted to get up, but ddot was holding her down with his hands wrapped around her tightly.

leilani gently tapped ddot's arm so he could let go, but he was softly snoring and didn't look like he was getting up anytime soon.

"ddot baby can you let go please?" leilani asked as ddot groaned before he eventually let go of leilani—she then got up from the bed as she stretched.

leilani then walked into bathroom before cutting the shower on—she then walked back over to the sink as she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste. after she was done she quickly hopped into the shower

eventually leilani got out as she made her way back to the bedroom where ddot was still fast asleep—leilani looked at ddot from the mirror as she let out a little laugh. ddot never really woke up early. atleast not 10am.

around 2 minutes later ddot lifted his head up seeing leilani getting dressed—he slowly laid his head back down as leilani laughed at him.

"ddot stop fighting it, just go back to sleep." leilani said as ddot shook his head before he got out of the bed stretching.

"goodmorning ma." ddot said going up to leilani and giving her a kiss on the cheek—"goodmorning." leilani said with a smile as she watched ddot walk into the bathroom.

ddot did the same thing as leilani before he eventually cut on the shower.

leilani finally got done getting dressed as she waited at the end of the bed for ddot—she wanted to go see keimeir, but she wanted to wait for him.

around 15 minutes later ddot finally walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel as the steam started coming into the room.

ddot smirked at the way leilani eyed him down as he started to get dressed—"whatchu starin at?" ddot asked leilani as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"i can't stare at my fiancé?" leilani asked as ddot smirked before shaking his head—"i can drop this towel and give you someth-alright alright." leilani said waving her hands in the air as ddot laughed loudly.

"i'm getting bigger." leilani said as she stood infront of her body mirror examining herself from the side as ddot almost immediately mugged her—"don't say that." ddot said as he came over to leilani and started kissing her all over her stomach.

she smiled at the interaction as she ran her hands through his hair—"excited for tomorrow?" leilani asked moving her hair out of her face as ddot shrugged slightly.

"i guess, it's just a birthday." ddot said as leilani slumped her shoulders down—"it's not just a birthday, atleast it'll be your first birthday with kj." leilani said as ddot nodded agreeing at the statement.

eventually ddot finally finished as leilani interlinked their hands before they went across the hall going into kj's room—ddot pushed the door open slightly as he saw keimeir already moving. "this boy never go to bed." ddot said deadpanning himself as leilani laughed quietly.

they then went all the way up to the crib seeing keimeir sleeping peacefully—"don't come for my son again." leilani said laughing as she carefully picked up the nine month old keimeir.

and the puppy they got yesterday was also in the crib with keimeir—keimeir loved the dog already, and the dog loved keimeir. he was also a puppy, so it worked.

"goodmorning papa." leilani said kissing him on the cheek as ddot did the same—and keimeir almost immediately started opening his eyes before smiling at his parents. ddot then picked up the puppy as he licked him all over his face.

"he's so adorable." leilani said as ddot nodded before they exited the room and headed downstairs with keimeir and the dog.

leilani sat keimeir down in his high chair as he examined his parents—"should we go to the grocery store? i don't like any of this stuff." leilani said examining the pantry as ddot nodded slowly.

"yeah, you wanna go now or later?" ddot asked as leilani thought for a second. "we can go later, but we also need to name him." leilani said pointing to the sleeping dog under keimeir's highchair.

the puppy was a mini poodle with brown with small white spots in different places—and he had big round brown eyes.

"he's so cute." leilani said examining the puppy as ddot nodded—"how about mango?" ddot asked as leilani then looked at him before nodding quickly. "mango it is." leilani said smiling as ddot then grabbed a banana to cut up for keimeir.

"we give him the same stuff everyday, i wanna try something new." leilani said to ddot as he hummed lowly. "like?" he asked confused as he finished cutting up the banana before placing it infront of kj.

"a combination of something i guess." leilani said shrugging as he nodded shaking he was listening—kj started eating quickly while looking at his father. he learned how to wait patiently when it came to ddot and leilani—but if it was anybody else and he was hungry, they would hear his cries.

"let's just go to the store later." ddot said as leilani nodded before grabbing out ingredients to make breakfast—and after she was done, all four of them went over to the couch as they enjoyed eachothers company.