♡February 2, 2024♡

Lovesong of the Day:

From The Start by Laufey

A whole lot happened today, so I'll be moving my lesson to tomorrow. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin and I need to start somewhere, so I'll start here.

Ho and I were talking in choir today and they mentioned something about their boyfriend being their ex's best friend. I was very confused, since Ho's guy best friend didn't have any connection with their ex to my knowledge. However, I sort of shrugged this off at first because Ho is polyamorous and I think they might've had a crush on the guy best friend at the same time they liked Juno.

Eventually, I got a little too curious and asked Ho to elaborate for me.  Come to find out, Ho and their guy best friend got together, so they're officially dating now! Not only that, but the boyfriend is their ex's best friend. Yes, they got with their ex's best friend. In fact, the ex's girl best friend has been hyping this relationship up more than anyone else.

Regrettably, today is also the 1-year anniversary of CxO. I can't believe that was only a year ago because it feels like it was so long ago. For those who didn't know, CxO was a very brief ship from Matchmaker 101 where me and a bunch of my friends thought these two guys in our classes liked each other. Our "merit" to this claim was the fact that we believed C to be queer and the Treasurer allegedly "knowing" O was bisexual long before any of the rest of us did.

The main thing I want to talk about today is the secret society we crafted out of this ship. This society was quite infamously called "The CHS" which stood for *O's real initial**C's real initial* Society. M was the president, I was the vice-president, Morgan was the secretary and the Treasurer was, obviously, the treasurer. How the role of Treasurer worked I can't entirely say because why would a ship society need to manage money, but the rest I can.

The president acted as the face of our society. She created it and really kept it going for longer than it needed to. M was our foundation. I was the hidden flame and quite whisper of the society. I studied our subjects deeply for information to give to the secretary and attempted to keep things covert. I also tried to keep M's approach less overt than  it could've been. My involvement resulted in some very cringeworthy things we did in the week I shipped CxO. Morgan's job was as a vault for our group secrets. Basically a lower level VP. She was a documenter and probably had the best aged job out of the bunch. M and I really blew it out of proportion.

There was a newspaper meeting today and while Glass wasn't there, I had information to pass onto him for his article so I got a friend of his to send him that information for me. I've started recording some vocals on my song, which comes out in 12 days along with AH's confession.