♡February 16, 2024♡

Lovesong of the Day:

Off To The Races by Lana Del Rey

Nothing involving this journal BUT I have very interesting information on Glass. So, our newspaper meeting was today. I'm so shocked it wasn't canceled because my area got hit with a nasty snow storm and there were lots of car accidents. But anyways, our newspaper is working on a special collab edition of the paper that we're submitting into a competition at the beginning of April.

Some of us have started chosing our topics for this edition already, including Glass and Count. They're writing an article on a state law surrounding school phone policy. Now here's the cool part. As part of this article, they will be interviewing a government official from our state. I'm not sure if it's a state legislator that worked on the law or our district representative in congress. All I know is that they're interviewing a government official from our state AND that they aren't the only ones doing it.

So, who else? Well, me. I've also decided the topic of my article for that special edition. My article will be written about a very specific education law in my state that is raising lots of eyebrows right now. I won't say the name of the law because I believe it's so infamous to the point where if I said the name, everyone would know what state I'm from. All you guys need to know is that it involves reporting teachers to the state government and that it was started by my state's attorney general. The newspaper director and I have both decided to try and contact the attorney general for an interview.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!!! Also, still no update on AH and Huskey. I probably won't get one until Wednesday at the very earliest because we have no school Monday or Tuesday.