♡February 5, 2024♡

Lovesong of the Day:

ICU by Coco Jones

I got an update on Ho and their boyfriend. They met their mom and are going to see him in Montana/Wyoming(?) next month.

Now, there was one major thing for today that I want to talk about. I mentioned in my first entry on here that being a hypegirl also means calling out red flags when you see them. This is the first time I've had to truly utilize that.

I have a friend I'll call Britney. She's been dating a girl for a few months now and I thought that the relationship was healthy and wholesome. Wrong. We were working together in Spanish when she asked how I perceive her (I don't remember exactly how this got brought up but it probably started with her complimenting my outfit). I then said, "A cool girl that everyone is wondering who her girlfriend is." I said this because a few months ago, C found her hot and wanted to know if she had a girlfriend. I was somewhat alluding to that, which only I knew about.

She then talked to me about how the relationship had turned sour since I last heard about them (November). Britney and her girlfriend rarely talk anymore, but the few times they do it's the girlfriend venting about triggering things to Britney without her consent. This includes her ED which is particularly upsetting for Spears. Due to this, and the fact that they're on different teams, Britney has lost feelings for her girlfriend.

When I'd just heard about the triggering discussions, I asked Britney if she'd communicated her concerns with her girlfriend. When she said no, I told her to do that and if she continues that she should break up with her. I didn't have much more time to talk when she mentioned losing feelings, but I'll tell her to break up with her the next time I see her. It's toxic to date someone you aren't attracted to and Britney wouldn't be an exception to that.

Also, K told the whole lunch table about W liking her. Apparently it's obvious to her that W hasn't lost feelings yet, which I kind of guessed as well. She a boy right now too though and she still doesn't know that I know.