♡March 16, 2024♡

Pretty big day in terms of what I found out. Buckle up.

I spent the day at a local park with Earth. This is the first time I've seen him in person for nearly a month, so it was quite the joyous occasion for the both of us. We caught each other up on a lot and he seems to be doing better emotionally.

Toward the end of our hangout, he told me something about him and a "friend" of his I'll call Chem. He told me that a while ago, he lost his.... debit card to Chem. As in, first time it was consensual. They started dating shortly after and have been together for 2 weeks now.

Here's the hilarious part. This happened at Earth's house either the day I went over there or the day before. So that means they either got hor-to-the-knees if you know what I mean after an asexual person left the house OR that an asexual person metaphorically cleansed the house with her presence after Earth and Chem banged. Asexual person being me is what makes this whole thing all the funnier.

Now, my feelings on this are somewhat mixed. On one hand, they are way too young to be doing that kind of thing. They're 13 and 14. But on the other hand, I'm happy Earth got to experience it consensually. He doesn't have good history with that, so I'm really glad he enjoyed a first consensual time.