Chapter 1 Died?

//Annie POV//

Annie stood on top of the hospital building, right on the ledge and looking down. She could see a car that seemed empty and with that. She jumped off the five floor hospital. But right when she jumped, she wasn't planning on suicide. She smiled as she finally landed on the car, but she didn't die. The car's roof crashed down under as she landed on her feet. Alright and laughing as she heard the car's alarm go off.

---Five hours Earlier---

"Eren..." it was all Annie could say as she looks over his dead body that still laid on the couch. His eyes were closed but they were being dripped by Annie's tears as she was still crying. She collapsed once again to her feet and rested her head on his chest, covering her face with her arms.

Carla, Ymir, and Christa were in kitchen, where Annie wanted them to be as she cried.

It's been ten minutes after Eren died and she tried everything she could think of. Breathing mouth to mouth, pumping her hands to his chest at his heart...shouting at him to come back but nothing worked for her. So all she could do was cry.

"EREN!" Annie heard someone shouting from outside and she look out the window to see Mikasa, Armin, and Sasha looking around as she headed to Annie's house across the street. Annie couldn't find the strength to go outside to call her in. But she saw Christa running outside to get them so Annie turn back to stare at Eren again.

"Eren...please...come back." Annie said as she placed her hands on his cheeks and could already the cold.

"Annie, please. Is it ok if you come to the kitchen so his family could see him?" she recognized the voice as Carla. Annie slowly nodded yes. Knowing that Mikasa and the others should have their peace to be alone with Eren. She stood up and let Carla help her to the kitchen. But before they could make it, the door open and Mikasa ran in front of Annie, stopping her.

"Annie! Where's Eren? Where?!" Mikasa was crying. Annie looked at her in tears as well.

"Living...room..." it was all Annie could say as she grabbed Mikasa in a hug crying. "I'm sorry! I couldn't do anything! I'm sorry!"

"It's ok...it wasn't your fault! It wasn't your fault!" Mikasa cried out in tears as well. Annie could see Armin and Sasha crying as well. They ran towards them and wrapped them all in hugs. All of them crying for the loss of someone very important to them.

After that, Annie found herself in the kitchen staring a cooked pizza Carla had. She didn't feel like eating...all she could think was being with Eren. She grabbed her phone and put on some ear buds. At the moment she grabbed the buds, it reminded her of Eren. The way they met and how he smiled to her in class. Her hands shaking as she tried to connect the buds to the phone but didn't so she just played the music. What she didn't know was what song was playing until it started.

(How to Save a Life by The Fray)

"Step one, you say, "We need to talk."

He walks, you say, "Sit down. It's just a talk."

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night