Chapter 13 Wedding Day

//Annie POV//

"Oh god...oh god...oh crap." Annie kept repeating to herself as she walked around in her wedding dress in the room but was slowly down because Mikasa was grabbing onto her arm to stop her.

"Annie, calm down." Mikasa told her. In the room were only Mikasa, Annie, and Erica. But Erica was mostly quiet and texting with someone.

"I'm so freaking nervous! Don't tell me to calm down!" Annie cried out. She was totally freaking out, nervous about marrying. She was happy to marry Eren but nervous of having people seeing them. She was prepared for the wedding and the plans for the honeymoon. She knew her vows and had the church decorated days before, but the one thing she wasn't ready for was the emotional stare she is in. And that is nervousness.

"Take a deep breath, Annie." Mikasa instructed her.

"Okay! Fine!" Annie growled and took a deep breath.

"Annie...repeat after me. 'I, Annie, am strong.' Got it?" Mikasa told her.

"I, Annie, is strong-"

"AM...not is...am." Mikasa ordered her.

"I, Annie, am strong." Annie finally said.

"Ok, 'I am marrying the man I love and I won't be scared.' Repeat it." Mikasa ordered.

"I am marrying the man I love and I won't be..." Annie stopped but then continues. "I won't be scared...I won't be nervous. I am the Cold-Hearted Annie Leonhart." Annie said with confidence and she saw a smile form on Mikasa lips.

"Good...now get out there and marry that guy." Mikasa ordered and Annie nodded yes as she headed towards the door to go to the other room. But she then stopped.

"I forgot the gloves!" Annie said shyly as she headed back in.

//Eren POV//

In the other room, Jean, Armin, and Eren were inside. But Eren was getting a bit nervous about the wedding and the people sitting in the front outside the room.

"I'm not that freaked out for my wedding, Eren...why are you-" Eren interrupted Jean.

"Just wait until you have your wedding, Horse-face!" Eren cried out nervously.

"Calm down, Eren-" Armin tried but Eren stopped him.

"No."

"Why?"

"I forgot to write a vow." Eren confessed and Jean and Armin started to yell at him.

"YOU WHAT?!" they shouted.

"I totally forgot, okay? We were planning all of this...and I just forgot. I told you this earlier at Annie's house." Eren said.

"Crap...I guess you have to just say something up there." Jean shrugged and started to leave.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Eren freaked out.

"Getting ready to stand up front...come on, Armin." Jean said and Armin followed.

"You can do it, Eren." Armin cheered for him before leaving.

Eren sighed in disbelief of his friends; he simply took a deep breath and thought what to say. But stopped when he saw himself in the mirror.

What the hell am I freaking about? Eren thought and realized that he should be happy to marry the woman he loves...there wasn't nothing else in him now except happiness.

"I don't need a paper to read...I will save what's in my heart." Eren thought. "And I love Annie so much...no way in hell should I be nervous."

Eren smiled as he regained his confidence, and soon he was off to the front for the arrival of his bride.