Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises

//Eren POV//

"Tell me your story." Annie asked Erica as they all sat on the floor. Erica took a deep breath before starting and her eyes gazed around the group.

"I was born in a little house not much far from this town, Smallville. Daddy...or father; told me that my mother abandoned him and me. He gave once a week some sort of medince in a syringe and all my life. At the age of 8, I discovered the name of my mother, Carla Jaeger. Not only that...I found some documents about research of a pair of twins. I would sneak at night when father would have a meeting and overheard about twins and how he was looking for the 'male one'. He had me learn hand-to-hand combat and also how to use weapons." Erica said.

"And until now?" Eren asked.

"Father came home yesterday really mad. He kept cursing how he almost had...'Eren'. I asked him if I could help...he was the only family I had. I wanted him happy. He told me your full name and that he wanted you dead. I didn't want to kill but he then told me how you tried to kill father so then I agreed." She explained.

"But I wasn't trying to kill him...I was trying to capture him and put him in jail." Eren told her and all eyes were trained on him. "I'm tired of killing...and even though he a piece of worthless crap...I just can't kill anyone anymore, no matter what they did."

"Is that true?" Erica asked. He noticed a bit curiosity in her eyes.

"Yes...I simply won't be able to live with myself if I did kill. I would be dead years ago if it wasn't for my family." Eren told her as he looked at everyone in the room and back to her. "Erica, no matter what someone did...or the anger you have against them. Killing them won't solve anything; you have to be better than that."

"Eren..." she stared at him in awe. He then thought of his father...he was sick of all that man was doing. The pain he was causing so Eren finally made up his mind.

"Ok, you know what!" Eren said as he stood up and looked at everyone around. "Let's end this!"

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"I'm tired of fighting Titans out in the streets. Time that we take the fight to them." Eren said. "Haven't people had enough suffering because of them bastards? We need to do something about this!"

"How?" Christa demanded. "They have larger numbers than us...more than 50 possibly! Even you and Mikasa can't face that!"

She right...even I can't fight for that long with that many. Eren thought. And not to mention Annie thinking of helping out...I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her!

"Wait, I think I have an idea." Armin spoke up. Everyone's eyes stared at him and waited for it. "We have an army of our own...the police force here in Smallville and the Survey Gang. They are all ready for a fight. The police are always dealing with the Titan Gang, with their help, we can do this!"

"The Survey Gang and the Police can be a great distraction...then me and Mikasa can get Grisha, beat him up, and put him jail." Eren told everyone.

"I'm fine with this plan." Mikasa agreed.

"Crazy but it could work." Ymir said and Christa nodded yes.

"I can help by hacking into the cams where the Titans are hiding. Armin can keep tabs on the police to see where there's a escape plan." Sasha told Eren.

"Ok...that sounds great." Eren said and he looked at Erica and his mother. "Erica...I think you and our mother need to catch up."

"O-Ok!" Erica spoke up as she was led to the room with their mother.