Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!

//Annie POV//

---2 Days Later---

"Eren...I'M PREGNANT!" Annie said out-loud at the mirror in front of her. Her eyes were closed as she tried to image how Eren would react but couldn't. So she open her eyes and sighs. "No...saying it out like that doesn't seem to work well for me."

It's been two days after what happen to Reiner, Eren was of course arrest of being suspected as the killer. But later on, evidence found that Reiner died by the Phase which was now common to Titans that were still on the loose. Eren was released from jail. Instead of having pain or sadness in his eyes, Annie saw hope and happiness. It gave her the strength to be happy as well...to not feel down for Reiner, who wouldn't want to see Annie sad.

But now is today...she stood in front of the mirror again and was about to practice again when she heard the door open.

"Annie? You here?" she heard Eren at the door.

Shit! He's back early! Annie panicked as she runs out of the bathroom and stops in front of Eren as he closes the door of their hotel room.

"Welcome back." Annie chuckled.

"Hey, what's up?" Eren asked as he spotted her panting. "Are you tired?"

"What? No! Of course not!" Annie laughed nervously.

"Hmm? Ok, don't tell me..." Eren sigh in defeat. "I got to use the bathroom..."

"AH!! I have to go first!!" Annie shouted as she ran back to the bathroom and closes it behind her.

"Seriously? Ok, but hurry up." Eren said but inside the bathroom, Annie sighed in relief. She locked the door behind her and walks up to the sink. On the side was a pregnancy test.

It was positive...

//Eren POV//

"Man, what's up with her?" Eren asked himself as he lays on the bed and looking at the ceiling. "Man, what she hiding this time?"

"Eren?" he heard his wife behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Can you get a bag for the trash? This one is full so I'm throwing it out." Annie asked.

"Sure." Eren said as he walked to the cabinet where they kept the bags. Annie walks out of the bathroom with the trash bag tied closed and in her hands.

"Thanks Eren." Annie thanked him as she left their hotel room to throw it away.

"You're welcome." Eren smiled and puts the bag in the bathroom trash pin.

Must be my imagination then. Eren thought as he went to the bathroom.

Minutes later, he walked out to see Annie sitting on the bed practicing her breathing or something. Her eyes were closed and he silently walks beside her on the bed and sits down slowly. He leans forward and kisses her cheek, which caused her to open her blue eyes and smiles at him.

"Feeling better?" Eren asked. He meant to what happen in the morning as he woke up hearing Annie throwing up in the bathroom.

"A lot, thanks Eren." Annie thanked him as she held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

"We come a long way...huh?" Eren said. Today was their last day in Los Santos and they were coming back to Smallville, their hometown.

"Today is the last day...this sure was fun." Annie smiled as Eren hugged her in his arms.

"Yeah...I love how I spent it with you, Annie. You are the most important thing in my life." Eren said with a slight serious tone. "I mean that."

"Same here...but..." Annie pulls away from his embrace. "Eren...there's something I need to tell you."