Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding

//Eren POV//

---3 Weeks Later---

Three weeks went by when he and Annie planned the wedding and today was the day...or the night.

"Eren...wake up." Eren heard and he opened his eyes to see Armin and Jean looking at him.

"Urgh...Jean? Armin? What are you-" Jean stopped him.

"Three words...Your. Wedding. Day." Jean told him and Eren snapped wide awake.

"Oh crap, I forgot!" Eren cried out as he jumped out of bed. Remembering that today was his and Annie's wedding day like they planned and he completely forgot. "Oh crap, oh crap!"

"Where's your tux?" Armin said and Eren noticed that he and Jean were in tuxedos.

"In the closet...what time is it?" Eren asked and saw that there was no sunlight outside the window; he realized that it was night time.

"It's 4 in the morning." Armin told him.

"But the wedding's time is 11:00? Why did you two wake me up this early?" Eren asked curious.

"You didn't have a guy's night out before your wedding so we thought we have one before the wedding." Armin told him.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." Jean replied.

"And where's Annie?"

"She's with Mikasa, Sasha, Erica and your mom for the night. You didn't notice?" Armin said.

"No...came back here late and so tired from work and just threw myself in our bed." Eren explained as he yawned. "So she left yesterday?"

"You didn't even notice, seriously?" Armin asked.

"No...work has been a bitch. Working at construction is tiring." Eren said.

"Well, you work for hours and soon you guys will have enough money to buy that house I keep hearing about." Jean said.

"Yeah..." Eren said sadly.

Right after the wedding and honeymoon...Annie is leaving and I haven't even told Armin, my best friend. Eren thought sadly but shook it off and smiles.

"Ok, then...lets go do this." Eren finally says.

---At the Bar---

"Are you sure we're allowed here?" Armin asked concerned as they approached a bar near Annie's house.

"Of course...not." Jean smiled. "I got a friend here that will let us in. Don't worry, I got this."

"Mikasa is going to be so pissed if she finds out that we're at the bar." Eren sadly nodded his head no.

"That is something Jean should be worried about...I'm worried that Sasha would want to come here with us if we come back." Armin said. "You worried?"

"Of Annie finding out...nah, I'm more worried of her WANTING to come too. I know that she will get angry, but it will be about me not taking her with me." Eren smiled as Jean opened the door to the bar.

"Ok, let's go you guys." Jean told them. Eren and Armin followed in, Eren was amazed to see a few people inside...most of them were men and a group of five girls. There was a waitress at the stand and they walked towards her to order. The waitress was a middle age woman with brown glasses and with long dark brown hair that went all the way to her back. Eren turn to Jean and he seemed like he knew the woman.

"Hello, never seen you guys around her-Jean?!" the waitress exclaimed as she saw Jean sit down. "Hi! How you doing, young man?"

"Great, Ms. Zoe. I just came here to celebrate with my friend, he's getting married." Jean told her as he pointed at Eren.