Chapter 18 Girl Chat

//Eren POV//

During the fight between Eren and Levi, they forgave each other. Eren knew how to forgive,he wasn't stupid. But he decided to finally forgive Levi and he felt like a massive weight was washed off his shoulder.

Back in their hotel, Eren sat on the bed as Annie grabbed hold of his arm that was once broken but dislocated due to the Titan drug in his vein.

"Ow..." Eren said as Annie pulled on his used to be broken arm.

"Hold still or I can't make your arm better." Annie instructed him as she pulled again and his bones snap back together.

"Huh...much better." Eren smiled as he stretched his arm back and forth. But then Annie punched his arm as hard as she could. "OW?!"

"That's what you get." Annie said as he rubs his injured arm. But then he felt her arms hug him tightly from behind.

"Annie?" he said confused to what she was doing until he heard her start to cry.

"Are you...feeling better?" Annie asked.

"I'm fine...but why are you crying?" Eren asked worried.

"It was really stupid to do that...you got hurt and now..." Annie cried but stopped and turns him around a little until their faces were facing each other. "Smile."

"Huh?"

"Smile!"Annie demanded but it wasn't soon until she started to cry again. "You're fine now, right? So you have to be back to yourself...the way you smile and the way you act...be like that again, please." Annie continues to cry until Eren slowly wiped the tears away from her eyes. She stares deeply into his eyes, he stares back and grins.

"I'm not going to change...I would never change because this is who I am...for you." Eren grin faded and he turns it to a smile. "Now you smile!"

"Eren..." it was Annie said before her mood seems to lighten up and she smiles sweetly. "I'm glad that you're feeling better!"

"What time is it?" Eren asked and Annie checked her phone.

"3:38, why?"she asked but was stopped as Eren lean forward and kisses her passionately.Annie slowly hugs him closer and their kiss become more intense but Eren pulled away.

"Want to head out?" Eren asked with a smile.

"Hmmm...why not?" Annie smiled back as she pushed him off. "Let's see if the theaters are open."

"Sure." Eren told her before he pulled her with him and kisses her neck.

"Ohh...if you continue doing that, I might change my mind and lock you and me in this room."Annie moaned.

"And we can't have that...soon." Eren smirked as Annie stared at him with lust in her eyes. He then realized they should leave. "Let's go."

"...ok..." Annie pouted disappointed. But she lightens up quickly and grabs hold of Eren's hand,dragging him out the door with her. "Let's get going!"

"Lead the WAAY! WHOA!" Eren cried out as he was dragged out the door and down the stairs.

That is how they spent their fourth day after the conflict. They went to the theater and watched a movie and rushing back to the hotel for their 'restless' night.

---The Next Day---

"Ere...Eren..."Eren heard someone calling him but he refused to open his eyes. He then felt someone tap his cheek and kiss his lips. That last part made his eyes snap wide open. The figure pulls up and he recognizes it as Annie. With no clothes on, no doubt, but had sheets wrapped around her body.