Chapter 23 Christmas

//Eren POV//

"Okay, Annabelle...write A...A." Eren told his now 6 year old daughter.

"Okay, Papa." Annabelle nodded and slowly wrote a mushy A on the blank sheet of paper.

"Ok, good. Now try B." Eren smiled. But he stopped when he heard the door open and heard his beautiful wife.

"I'm HOME!" Annie shouted and Annabelle stood up at the sound of her mother.

"Mama!" Annabelle shrieked with joy as she ran out of the room and with right behind her smiling.

"Wait for me, honey." Eren laughed.

"No! I'm going to beat you to Mama!" Annabelle shrieked.

"Oh no!!!!" Eren playfully acted. "Mama is mine!!"

"Nooo!!!"

"Huh? Annabelle?" Eren heard Annie as well as her footsteps that were coming up the stairs. Eren stood back as Annabelle hid at the corner, waiting for her mother to come up the stairs. "Where are you guys?"

"Surprise!!" Annabelle shouted as she launched herself at Annie's legs and hugs them. "I got you Mama!"

"Oh?! Annabelle!" Annie smiled as she lifted their daughter up. "Come here!"

"Mama! Mama!" Annabelle laughed as Annie swung her around.

"Hey, honey." Eren greeted his wife.

"Hi, Eren." Annie smiled as he approached her. He hugs her and she wraps one arm around him and kisses him.

"So, is Mikasa and Jean coming for Christmas?" he asked.

"Yeah, Erica is coming as well. My Dad said he is coming as well and Sasha said she might show up as well." Annie said.

"Mom told me she is coming here for Christmas as well. I also got a call from Ymir that she and Historia are coming back to Smallville. They should be here after everyone has arrived." Eren said as Annie gave Annabelle to him and he held her in his arms. Annie reached into her bag and pulls out a teddy bear with a red ribbon on it.

"HA! Mama! You got Gabe's present!" Annabelle smiled.

"Yeah, so when you're cousin arrives. You can give it to him." Annie smiled.

"I will!"

"Okay, since everyone is coming over tonight, we should get the house cleaned up." Eren told them. "You two clean the house inside and I'll decorate the outside of the house."

"Hai!!" Annie and Annabelle said. He put Annabelle down and they went downstairs to get started.

//Annie POV//

---5 Hours Later---

"Haaaa...I'm tired." Annie dropped down to the couch as she finished cleaning the house, putting a small Christmas tree and decorated it. Then she went to prepare a turkey she had for tonight.

"Mama, you sleep and I'll cook." Annabelle suggested and Annie giggled at her cuteness.

"No honey. Everything is been taken care of...well...do you want to put the presents under the tree?" Annie asked her and Annabelle eyes light up with joy.

"Okay!" Annabelle grinned and ran to get started.

She looks like how I expected her to look. So cute! Annie thought and smiles as she watched her daughter put the presents under the tree. Annie then thought of putting some music so she took out her I-Phone. The same I-Phone Eren gave her before their wedding and connected it to the speakers.