Chapter 21 Birth

//Annie POV//

"Hurry it up, doc! Please damn it!" Annie seemed to hear Eren's voice as a echo and she opens her eyes to see a white ceiling and lights passing by her as if she was moving as she lays on the ground.

No...I'm not laying on the ground...I'm in a bed but...where am I? Annie thought as she looks forward to see nurses and doctors. Most she couldn't see due to her now 9 month baby carrying stomach. She feels someone squeezing her hand a bit and turns to that direction to see Eren by her side of the moving bed.

"Eren?" it was all Annie said.

"Annie, are you ok, love?" Eren cried out and Annie simply looked at him confused.

"Eren, are you ok? Where am I?" Annie asked.

"At the hospital...Annie, don't you remember?! You're water broke! Annie, our child is coming!" Eren shouted as Annie's mind drifted back what happen earlier.

---Earlier---

"Eren! Come quick, you have to see this!" Annie smiled as she held a knitted sweater for her child that is yet to be born any day now. The person who sent this gift was Mikasa who finally left the hospital with her son...Annie's little nephew who Mikasa named Gabe Ackerman.

"What is it?" Eren asked as he walked out of his small office.

It's been 9 months since they return back to Smallville and they moved to the house by the lake. Eren was now in charge of construction sites as a test to see if he could do that type of job. Eren was doing well and Annie never went to college after telling her father that she won't go. Now, they live here...waiting for their child that is yet to be born.

"Mikasa sent this knitted sweater for Annabelle!" Annie as she looks sweetly at her belly. A week ago, Eren and Annie finally agreed to name their child whom they now know is a girl, Annabelle.

"Really? Let me see." Eren said as he showed up in the living room. But at that moment, she felt a strong kick in her stomach...and the pain formed quickly. She painfully looked down to look but then...the pain was too much for Annie and she felt herself go out...the last thing she heard was Eren crying out her name and sees him running towards her.

---Present---

"...I...remember." Annie said as Eren was being pushed away by some of the doctors.

"Annie!!!" Eren shouted as he tied to push back but even security came in to stop Eren. Annie could barely look at Eren now as pain once again hits her in her stomach and between her knees. She closed her eyes as more pain enters her and she screams.

"Mrs. Jaeger, stay with us...hang on just a little bit more." One of the nurses told her. "Stay strong for the baby."

"I'll...I'll try but damn it...it hurts." Annie groaned in pain.

"Ok! We're here in the room...let's gets busy on getting your little girl out." the nurse said.

"Whe...where's Eren?!" Annie cried out. "I...can't...do this alone...without-"

"ANNIE!!"

//Eren POV//

"Hey, let me go damn it!" Eren yelled as four doctors and two security guards held him back.

"Mr. Jaeger, please...you must wait until the baby has arrived!" one of the doctor insisted.

"No! I told my wife that I would be there by her side when the baby arrives." Eren shouted until they finally stopped him by dog-piling him...and he finally had enough of it. "LET...ME...GO!!"