Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1

//Eren POV//

"Urgh..." Eren groan as he open his eyes due to the sunshine passing through the window. He twists and turns until he finally is facing Annie, his wife, which who was still asleep. He was sleep in shirtless due to her having his shirt as he pajamas.

"Annie...wake up." Eren said as he tried to wake up his wife by poking her cheek lightly.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she turns around and falling back asleep. Eren wraps a arm around her and hugs her gently.

"Time to wake up, sleeping beauty." Eren told her. She mumbled something but Eren couldn't hear it so he leaned forward to listen. "What?"

"...sleeping...Mmm...beauty...my...ass" she mumbled in her sleep. Eren couldn't help but laugh.

"Wakey-Wakey...honey." Eren grinned as he reached for the water bottle on the drawer. He opens it and holds it over Annie's back. "Prepare yourself, Annie."

"Mmm-AHH!" Annie shot up wide awake as the cold water hits her neck. Eren didn't see the palm of her hand swing towards him. "IDIOT!"

*Smack!*

At the car...a bright red mark in the shape of a hand was on the cheek of Erens and he was still wincing in pain because of it.

"You didn't have to slap me." Eren said with a pout as he drove them down the road to Los Santos.

"You're fault for spilling cold water on my neck." Annie said. She was now wearing her usual grey hooding jacket and brown jeans. Eren was in a black jacket and grey pants with a rock in roll t-shirt on view of his open jacket.

"But the slap?" Eren gave her puppies eyes. "Why?"

"Ohh no, you don't!" Annie laughed. "I'm not letting you off that easy."

"Okay..." Eren stopped and thought he should do something nice for Annie. He did pull a prank on her. "Where do you want to go...you choose for the first day."

"Seems fair." Annie smiled as she pulled out a camera and puts in position of a selfie. "Say cheese!"

"Hm?" Eren turns to the camera and she took the picture. It was one of those old fashion cameras when you take the picture, the picture comes out. "What was that for?"

"I'm making an album of our honeymoon. I'll put it in a book to keep as keepers for us to see years later or something." Annie grinned.

"I see." Eren said. "Hm. I like it."

"You better; or there goes the other cheek." Annie smirked and Eren panicked.

"I like it! I like it!" Eren cried out but his focus went back to the road. "Ah! We're here!"

"Huh!" Annie cried out with excitement. "We're finally here! Dad told me this is a good place to spend the honeymoon at."

"Seriously...?" Eren asked.

"Yeah...there's a beach, theaters, and bars that YOU and ME have to try." Annie smiled as she placed the photo inside her bag.

"You and your bars." Eren sighed. "But I guess I want to try it soon."

"And also, we're away from the town's public attention." Annie told him, he smiles to the idea. He remembers clearly why...after the Titan has finally fallen, T.V. news would surround Eren after he was released from the hospital and during the wedding. When he exited from his apartment or Annie's house, there some people that would surround him and ask him a tons of questions.

"OH! Eren, look!" he snapped out of his thoughts and turns his gaze to where Annie was pointing. He saw a massive crowd and saw why.

Right in the middle were men lifting weights and for some reason, drawing attention to women. Eren could see that looks the men gave off...they were clearly showing off their muscles and flirting with the women.