Chapter 5 Twins?!

//Annie POV//

"Mikasa, you found Armin yet?" Annie asked her as they walked back inside the hospital.

"No...wait! I see Sasha!" Mikasa pointed and Annie followed her gaze and saw Sasha sitting on a seat. Beside her was Armin as he held her hand and was talking to her.

"Let's go." Annie told Mikasa and they started to run towards the two. But Annie stopped when she looks to her side and outside the window, she saw Eren up in the air with that gear she saw before. She knew something was up so she ran towards the back exit.

Getting out was hard due to people walking around but Annie made it through and opens the exit. She looks side to side and spots Eren on the floor being held by someone. She looked for a weapon and spots a brick on the floor.

Ok. Annie thought as she lifted the brick and slowly snuck behind the attacker.

"You tried to kill my father...and I'm going to return the favor...by killing you-" Annie didn't let the person finish talking as she slammed the brick on the back of their head. At first, nothing...then the attacker fell on Eren and he finally noticed Annie there.

"Annie?" Eren was surprise to see her.

"Saw you fighting that girl...so I came to...to-" Annie stopped talking as she noticed that the attacker's face was revealed and saw her eyes before they closed. They were green like Eren's and her long hair was the same brown hair color as his. She looked just like Eren and Annie simply stared in shock by it. "Uh...Eren?"

"Yeah?" he asked but flinched as she turn bright red and started to yell.

"WHY THE HELL DOES SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU?!" she yelled out.

"I-I don't know?!" Eren defended himself. "I'm as shock as you!"

"T-This is crazy!" Annie slapped her forehead. "She like the female version of you..."

"This is way too weird...anyway; did you find Armin and Sasha?" Eren asked Annie as he moved the unconscious girl off him. He stood up and Annie walked up to him and checked if he was hurt anywhere. She noticed that he had a bit of a bruise on his throat.

"Yes...you're hurt." Annie told him with worry in her tone. She suddenly remembered what happen yesterday...Eren saying his last word before he died and-

No! Shake that off your mind! Annie thought.

"I'm fine." Eren told her as he walked towards the attacker and lifts her up. "There are some questions I need to be answered from her. I'm taking her back to my apartment and will wait for you there."

"I'll find Mikasa and the rest." Annie told him before running back to the hospital. Also while shaking what she was thinking earlier away from her mind.

A few minutes later, she found them all at the front waiting for her and Eren. She waited for a while before approaching them. She didn't know what to say because she quite didn't understand what just happen.

"Annie!" Sasha smiled as she saw her.

"Hey, are you two ok?" Annie asked them and they both nodded yes. "What happen?"

"Levi got in some car accident and he called us to come to the hospital. And then Eren called us." Armin explained.

"Who hit him?" Annie asked. She thought that there was some connection to the female attacker and Levi's accident.

"It was some old lady, she at the hospital too and Petra is with Levi in the room." Sasha told her and Annie felt confused.

An old lady? That doesn't make sense...is it really just random that someone attack Eren? Annie thought. No...there has to be a connection!