Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies

//Annie POV//

---4 Hours Later---

"Annie, stay calm." Mikasa whispered to Annie as they crawled silently through the shadows inside of the old factory the Titans were staying at.

"Sorry...it's exciting to do something dangerous." Annie whispered as they hid behind a wall as Titans ran past by a few feet away.

"Sounds like Eren and Reiner are here-" both heard a soft footsteps behind them. Annie turns to see Erica, Eren's twin sister behind them.

"Erica?!" Annie whispered, managing to hold out a yell.

"Sorry...but I wanted to help." Erica whispered.

"Fine...but stay quiet, stay hidden, and follow my lead." Mikasa told them as she started to climb a ladder by her side.

"Right." Both Annie and Erica said as they followed Mikasa.

//Eren POV//

"We have him!" Eren heard a Titan shout as Reiner shoved him forward.

Pushing me too rough, Reiner. Eren thought angrily as Reiner tripped him to the floor.

"Ah!" Eren cried out as he felt Reiner step on his tied up arms. He looks up to see Reiner bend down and grab him by the hair. Then he realizes why he did that when he saw Reiner free hand throw quickly a small object into the shadows.

"Get up..." Reiner said as he lifted him up by the hair. Once Eren was up, he was once again pushed forward. "Move it."

Minutes later, they arrive at a large room with no windows. Right in the middle was his father, waiting alongside two rather larger Titans.

"Eren! My son! How are you doing?" His father cried out but Eren saw it was fake joy in his father eyes.

"So you have me now...what do you want from me?" Eren asked with his anger boiling.

"You! I'll cut to the chase...your blood...your body is one with the drug I made...I need you to perfect it so that 'phase' doesn't happen." He told him.

"Why would you-" Eren stopped talking as he thought about it. He remembers that his father was like him with the same Titan drug in him as well.

"I won't survive the phase; I have only a few more years." His father said.

"I won't help." Eren simply said. "You did so many horrible things in the past...as much I want to help you, I won't."

"You don't have a choice." He said.

"So you'll experiment on Eren?" Reiner spook up.

"Ah! I also forgot about you! What is your name?" he asked Reiner.

"Reiner Braun." Reiner told him. "And I won't ask again...you going to experiment on Eren, aren't you?"

"It isn't any of your business." Grisha spat. "Leave with your prize and don't come back."

Where are you, Mikasa? Eren thought as he scanned the ceiling for his older sister. He then spotted her hanging from the lamp...she wasn't alone. He saw Annie and his twin sister, Erica walking carefully on a thick pipe.

"I don't think so." Eren said as he ripped the rope off his hands and turn to Reiner. "NOW!"

"Let's get this party started!" Reiner grinned evilly as he took out the small detonator and clicked on the green light. Eren could hear clearly the explosion and the gunfire.

"What?! How?!" Grisha cried out as Mikasa, Annie, Erica dropped down. Annie, who was merely human, aimed at one of the Titans as a soft place to land. Her feet crashing on his face as he look up and she rolled away. Eren took this as his opportunity to run forward to strike at his father. His fist colliding on his father face and sent flying towards the wall.