Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren

//Eren POV//

She seems very cheerful...maybe that lady told her some good advice or something. Eren thought as he and Annie walks down the boardwalk and they saw the Ferris wheel and roller coasters, the sound of children screaming in the distance echoed with the sound of a roller coaster behind it. There were games, clowns, stuff animals...and snack bars to which Annie stopped a few times to get something to eat.

"You seem very hungry?" Eren asked but she didn't seem to listen.

"Hm? What did you say?" Annie asked as she took a bite off from the cotton candy.

"Oh, nothing...want to get on a ride?" Eren asked instead. Annie threw away the cotton candy in the trash and grabs Eren's hand.

"What are we waiting for?" Annie laughed as she dragged Eren to the nearest ride. Eren read the name; Roar...

That looks fun. Eren thought as he saw the tracks that were lifted by wood.

"Ok...good thing there isn't that big of a line." Eren smiled as he saw that the line was only at the stairs that leads to the ride.

Minutes later, they were next and they sat down. They buckled their belts and the rest, then listen to the employee talk about safety and not having a hat on. Eren and Annie were in the front and for the first time since they arrived here. Eren noticed that she seemed nervous.

"Annie?" Eren called her name as he held her hand.

"Hm?" it was all she said as the ride started to move forward and up.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine...it's not that I'm nervous." She admitted. "I never been to a carnival before...now I did, and the best part..."

"And the best part is?" Eren asked but failed to notice that they were close to the top.

"The best part is that I get to spend it with you." Annie smiled.

"Well...I'm glad tha-SSSSHHHHIITTT!" Eren didn't get to finish as the ride went down the hill at maximum speed.

"HAAAA!" Eren could hear Annie scream as they went down faster and faster and taking a right. Eren turn a bit to see Annie's face...crying...but of joy. She was laughing so much that it was making her cry with her eyes closed. Eren could feel a smile slip between his lips and he raised his hands up.

"WWWOOOOOOAAOO!" Eren cried out as the breeze hits his face.

Man, it's feels great...it's like using the 3DM Gear but this is better! Eren thought as the ride went into a tunnel and going up and down.

//Annie POV//

"Man...I feel weird on the legs." Annie laughed as she and Eren sat down on a bench. They were finally off the ride but have went to other rides and enjoyed it. But they needed a break and finally sat down.

"I never felt something like that before..." Eren said.

"You never have been on a roller coaster before?" Annie asked and he nodded no.

"I'm a beginner like you." Eren admitted.

"Guess we share everything on that, huh?" Annie joked.

"WE USED TO BE LIKE THAT TOO, ANNIE!" both Annie and Eren stopped and turn to the person who shouted. Annie couldn't believe her eyes...standing 10 feet away from them was four people.

B-Bertholdt?! Reiner?! Annie cries out in her mind as she recognized her two old friends. Then there were the girls...

"Christa...Ymir?!" Annie was shocked to see her other friends as well. "W-What are you all-"