Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?

//Eren POV//

"We're here." Eren said as he parked the car and he and Annie step out. They were now at the beach which was running with families, kids, and surfers.

"It's really alive out here." Annie smiled as Eren grabbed their towels and sun-block cream.

"Shall we go in then?" Eren asked as Annie grabbed a large umbrella and her bag. He reached over and grabs the umbrella from her hands. "I'll carry it, love."

"My, such a gentleman." Annie smiled. "Here, give me the towel and the sun-cream."

"Hey you go." Eren said as he handed her the things. He lifted the umbrella over his shoulder and they walked in, the sand on their feet was warm and Eren liked the sensation. They found a spot and Annie laid the blanket that was inside the bag on the ground and Eren opens the umbrella and sets it up. He then lies down with Annie.

"Hey, baby." Annie got his attention. "Mind rubbing the sun-screen on my back?"

"Sure, anything for you." Eren nodded yes and grabs the sun-cream. He opens it and Annie lies on her back. "Hold still."

"Mm." Annie wink as Eren started to put the cream on her back and started to rub it on her back. He started on her shoulder and went down her spine and over her bikini strap. He got to her waist and finish ups. Then he goes to her legs and back up to her neck.

"Ok; and you're done." Eren smiled as he finished.

"Thank you...now come here so I can put some sun-cream on you." Annie said as she grabs the cream from his hand and starts rubbing his chest and back. "There you go!"

"Thanks...ready to get in the water." Eren said with a smirk.

"No-huh?! Wait! Wait!" Annie cried out as Eren lifted her up and carried her to the water. "No! Eren! It's cold! Eren!"

"Here...we..." Eren counted down as his feet touch the water. "GO!"

"Ahh!" Annie cries out as he throws himself with her into the water. They came up for air. "You dick!"

"You like it, don't you?" Eren laughed. Annie jumped on him and forced his head into the water. He came back up to the surface laughing. He loves it when she pouts; it's cute when her cheeks go red with blush and how her eyes were looking away from him. Her position was cute as well. Eren smiled as he grabs Annie by the waist and lower her to his level. The water was under their waist as he holds her dearly.

"I'm not forgiving you easily..." Annie whispered as their forehead touch each other.

"Makes it more fun." Eren told her as he kisses her nose. "And beside...we're here to have fun, aren't we?"

"Yeah but..." Annie smiled as she splash water on his face. "I go first!"

"Huh?!" Eren cried out as Annie pushes him into the water again but this time he drags her with him. "Come here!"

"Ah!" Annie cries out as she laughs. They fall into the water and Eren could clearly see Annie with him under water. She smiles as she rests on his chest and kisses his forehead before resting her forehead on him. Almost out of breath, Eren pulls them up for air.

They came up the surface gasping for breath, Annie then jumps in his arms and pushing her lips on his gently. They kissed slowly, Eren feeling her arms snake around his neck and deepen their kiss. Everything that seemed to worry Eren from the past washed away due to her kiss. Eren pushes even more to feel her more. His arms holding her dearly by the waist, loving how her skin is soft and pressed against him.

"Ok...I forgive you." Annie said after their kiss.

"That's good." Eren smiled. "Now, let's just relax and-"