Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child

//Annie POV//

"Uh...Ugh, my head." Annie groans as she woke up and placed her hand on her head, feeling a slight headache. She open her eyes to find herself in a room she couldn't recognize, she looked at the bed and the clothes she was wearing. She realized that it wasn't her clothes but the ones patients use when in the hospital. She then remembers what happen.

I got stabbed...but where's Eren and the others? Are they safe? Annie thought worried. Then she heard them...

"We need to stabilize him...give me the syringe...that one quickly!" Annie heard from beside her but couldn't see due to a curtain between her and the voice. She reached over but felt pain on her side. But she was determine and grabbed the fabric and pulled it aside. She saw doctors and nurses rushing around a bed. She soon recognized the patient as Eren.

"Eren!" Annie cried out. Eren was burned from the cheek and his clothes were burned and ripped apart. One of his eyes were black and swollen. Annie then saw a piece of metal in his chest, stabbed and the metal stuck in deep. "Eren!"

"Miss, lay back down." One of the nurses told her as Annie struggled to get up but she kept her down.

"What happen?! What happen to Eren?!" Annie cried out.

"We don't know but we're doing the best we can to help him. Just lay back and I'm going to give you something for the pain." The nurse told her as she injected Annie with a syringe.

"But...But...E-Eren...Er.." Annie suddenly felt sleepy and she was knocked out cold.

//Mikasa POV//

"How is he?" Mikasa asked the doctor as the nurses exited the room.

"Well...he seemed to have several...actually a lot of his bones broken and a metal seemed to be massive and too deep in his chest...it took a while but we managed to get it out and save him before he lost too much blood. He been badly burn in the chest as well and one of his eyes may not be able to be saved. I'm sorry." The doctor told her and Mikasa looks down to her feet.

"Is he going to make it?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know...he's been massively injured, I don't know how he managed to stay alive this long. He is stable now but it's best if you don't go in there as he rest." He said.

"What about Annie Leonhart?" Mikasa asked next.

"She's fine. We gave her something to sleep off the pain, the wound wasn't fatal but we suggest she stays here for the night." The doctor said before he walked away.

"Thanks..." Mikasa muttered under her breath. She was very worried by Eren's condition and why he wasn't healing like he used to. "Eren...why aren't you getting better?"

//Annie POV//

Annie once again woke up and saw through the window that it was night. She slowly sat up and look to her left to see Eren asleep as well. She didn't say a word as she limply stood up from the bed and struggled to his bed. She finally made it and slowly kneels down and rested her head on his bed as she looked at his injuries.

"Eren...get well soon." Annie said before standing up and leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I'll be waiting for you to wake up. I love you."

---2 Week Later---

Annie now sat beside Eren's bed reading a book. Her wound now healed and only a scar in its place. It's been 2 weeks since Eren been at the hospital. It turns out that Eren fell to a coma...and she had no idea when he would wake up but she knew that he will wake up soon. The injuries in his body were all healed and his eye as well. And burns were gone as well. She had faith that he would wake up soon. But she couldn't help but worry if he would wake up faster.