Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child

//Eren POV//

"So today we head to a theater or what is it called?" Annie asked as they drove through the highway of Los Santos.

"It's called a theater, you got that part right. Not a movie theater though, it's a play." Eren explained as he checked the time, it was 3:43 of the afternoon. The whole day they spent it in the hotel 'fooling' around. They had to put a lot of perfume to cover their smell and he couldn't help but chuckle at the memory.

"What's so funny?" Annie asked, who has acknowledged his laughter.

"We have way too much sex because of the amount of perfume we put on to cover it." Eren laughed.

"Huh?" Annie said with a raised eyebrow but then broke into laughter. "Well, you kept it up, remember?"

"No, you did..." Eren argued as a joke.

"My point of view is different, you kept it up." Annie told him.

"I didn't hear a no or a stop from you." Eren smirked. He leans over to her while focus on the road. He brought his lips to her ear and gently kisses it. He heard her moan and he pulls away with a smile of success.

"Oh, you bastard." Annie pouted. "You mess with me and so it is only called fair if I do...this!"

"Huh?" Eren was about to turn to look at her again. But he got a extreme nosebleed when he saw Annie put her hands on her breasts and push them up. Colliding them together and giving a full view to Eren, which was the result of the nosebleed. "A-Annie!"

Calm down, Eren...come on, you see her naked before...she isn't naked but still, just calm down. he thought as he wiped the blood that tickled down his lips.

"Do you like it?" Annie gave him a seductive voice. She took off her seat belt and put her breast on his shoulder, his face was fully red and his eyes averted to the road so they wouldn't crash. "Do you want to feel them more?"

"A-Annie...I'm d-driving!" Eren stuttered while blushing.

"Do you want to touch them?" Annie asked and Eren pulled over to the side. He puts it on park and turns to her with seductive eyes as he grabs her arms.

"Why are you so hot?!" Eren said as he pushes his lips on hers as he grabbed her chest. They started to make out right in the car but right when things were getting heated up. She pushed him back to his seat.

"Hold it, baby. Let's go to the theater and when we come back..." Annie gave him a peck on the lips. "...Do with me as you like."

"..." Eren didn't say anything as he drove back on the road with scarlet blush on his cheeks.

---At the Theater---

"So the play is about Romeo and Juliet, huh?" Annie asked as they walked through the door and into the theater.

"Yeah, didn't it was that one. I just saw the time it starts and went with the surprise." Eren said as he laughed nervously while he scratched the back of his head.

"I love it." Annie said as she took his hand in hers.

"Shall we go in, Mrs. Jaeger?" Eren said with a smile.

"Yes, we shall, Mr. Jaeger." Annie smiles back.

---After the Theater---

"Hey, Annie." Eren got the attention of his wife. Their hands holding each other as they walked back to the parking lot to get their car.

"Hm?" she turns her head to look at him.

*Say Yeah!
Let's be alone together
We could stay young forever
We'll stay young,
Young, Young...*