Chapter 8 Plans

//Eren POV//

Eren, Annie, Mikasa, and Jean sat at the table discussing the plan while waiting a call from Levi who Eren was told to be out of the hospital. Apparently Levi knew the location of where his father and Titan's base were hiding at. But then-

*RING RING*

"Hm?" Eren raised an eyebrow as he heard his phone ring. He pulled it out and saw that the caller was Armin, he answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Eren, bad news...very bad news!" Armin cried out through the phone.

"Whoa, Armin, slow down...what's happening?" Eren demanded. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine...Sasha is fine but...check the computer, I sent a video, it's a video that is being broadcasted everywhere in Smallville." Armin told Eren.

"Eren, what's wrong?" Annie asked and Eren ignored her. He stood up from the table and went to the computer. He saw one of the computers blinking a small green light on the bottom right and he turns it on. A page open up to say that a message was sent to him and he opens it up. When the video started to play, all Eren could do was glare angrily at the person in the video...Grisha Jaeger.

"The citizens of Smallville...this...is your only warning. In 24 hours, I shall unleash my army of Titans and kill anyone that stands in our way. There is no escape...anyone attempting to leave town shall be shot down the moment you drive out past the last building. But there is a solution...Bring. Me. Eren. Jaeger. He is the key to all your survival...Dead or Alive matters not...anyone who is helps Eren Jaeger shall be horribly punished and killed. I repeat, you have 24 hours to bring me Eren Jaeger or we will massacre everyone on sight." And picture of Eren at the café with Annie showed up on screen and Eren simply watch in horror as he heard his father say all those thing. But he continues to listen. "To Eren...do not attempt to be a hero. You can't save them, you will fail...attempt to wait and attack will only prove useless...but you can save them if you bring yourself to me. You can save those you love...only if you turn yourself in."

"Damn you..." Eren snarled.

"He can't be serious." Eren turns around to see Annie behind him. He understood that she heard everything. "He can't possibly be on board in killing people. Smallville is small but the population is huge!"

"He serious...he may not know where we are but he knows we're in Smallville still. I don't know why he even after me...but I am going to find out." Eren said as he called Armin.

"Eren!" Armin greeted him.

"Armin, connect my ear-phone to the broadcast...see if you can find out where he's sending the signal." Eren told him. Then Annie grabbed his phone and started to talk.

"Armin, send the same to my phone but also files of the police department, send that to the computer." Annie said.

"Why the police files?" Eren asked her.

"Maybe there's a connection to the areas the police capture and fought Titans." Annie shrugged. "I got to help on something."

"That is safer...give me the phone." Eren told her and she gave it back. "Hey Armin, when was that message broadcast?"

"A hour ago." Armin told him. "I got to go, Reiner and the rest are back, see you."

"Bye." Eren said before hanging up. He felt Annie grab hold of his hand and he looks over his shoulder to see her in a serious mood.

"What do we do?" she asked. Eren smiled and patted her hand.

"We end this." He simply said as Mikasa and Jean walked in.