Chapter 3

//Annie POV//

---5 hours later; Present---

Annie alone stood inside the hospital, waiting for Eren and Ms. Jaeger (Carla) to come back. She was still shock to find out that Carla was actually Eren's mother but they went to see that they have the same blood line. Soon after, she saw Eren coming out the door and Ms. Jaeger with him. She ran to her boyfriend and stopped in front of him, waiting for a confirmation.

"And?" Annie asked worried. Wondering if he was either heart broken or happy. Then he smiled.

"Annie, meet your mother-in-law!" Eren grinned. At the moment she heard him say that. Annie was happy but then realized he said 'in-law' and she blushed scarlet red, he meant it as marriage.

"D-Don't joke like t-that!" Annie cried out as her whole face went red. She raised her leg and kicks him off balance and he falls on his back.

"OW! Sorry!" Eren said as he sat up. Annie was still blushing and crossed her arms.

"Calm down, you two." Carla told the two of them. Then she turns to look at Annie. "Annie, can I speak with you in private?"

"Huh? Sure." Annie said as her blush immediately disappeared. But before she walked with her, she sat on Eren's legs as he remained sitting on the floor. She pushed her lips on his and gave him a quick kiss. "See you later."

"See you later, love." Eren smiled but Annie then moved her lips to his ear.

"Save your words for tonight." Annie said seductively.

"You got it." Eren kissed her neck and she stood up while motioning him no with a finger.

"Hold it, baby." Annie said as she followed Ms. Jaeger to the stairs.

---At the Roof---

"Why are we here?" Annie asked as they stood outside on the roof of the hospital.

"Here" Ms. Jaeger handed her a syringe with a weird white liquid in it.

"What is this?" Annie asked her.

"Something similar to the Titan drug...it will make you stronger and legs better but only for a while. After you injected yourself with it, jump off this roof." She told Annie.

"Are you crazy?!" Annie cried out. Not believing what she just said.

"It's also the cure of the poison that Grisha injected in you." Ms. Jaeger told her. "I was the only one he didn't have knocked out to make me watch. He only poisoned you."

"Why?" Annie asked her scared.

"You're Eren's girlfriend."

"And long will this...cure last?" Annie asked.

"It will cure the poison and the super strength will last a few hours." She told her. Annie looked at the syringe and took a deep breath.

"Do I really need to jump?" Annie asked worried.

"It will be for fun." Ms. Jaeger said with a smile. "It won't kill you."

"Ok..." It was all Annie said before injecting herself and felt a numb feeling in her arm then her legs and she fell to her knees. "Oh...It feels so weird...I can't move my legs..."

"At least you're not in pain." Ms. Jaeger said.

Soon after, the numbness disappeared and Annie stood back on her feet. She looked at her hand and rolled it into a fist and squeezed hard. She tap the front of her shoe on the floor and walked to the roof.