Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi

//Eren POV//

"Urgh...some honeymoon now, huh?" Annie groaned as she and Petra sat inside a café.

"Eren still hasn't moved out of the hotel yet?" Petra asked as they sip their coffee down.

"No...this Hannes person must have been important to him. He barely speaks ever since we left the beach yesterday. I could try to cheer him up if I wanted to but I thought that it would be best if I leave him alone." Annie shrugged.

"You're not bothered by his mood swings?" Petra asked and Annie nodded yes.

"I want to see him smile..." Annie chuckled. "It's funny, it's only been one night and I want so much from him...and that is just smile I want to see."

"If you put it that way...it's not." Petra said with a sad tone.

"It's not the first...but it seems that it's the worse." Annie said as she looks out the window. "I can just hope that he gets better soon..."

"How about you take him somewhere...with Levi...or-"

"Or what?" Annie asked.

"We trick both our husbands to find us...working together."Petra smirked.

"How are we going to do that?" Annie asked.

"...Levi is both smart and strong...Eren is too." Petra thought out-loud. "We call on our phones that we're in danger...tell them where we are...and they come racing to that location to save us...working together!"

"I don't know how this is going to help Eren feel better?" Annie asked with a serious tone.

"He will be forced to work with his old teacher and 'older brother'." Petra explained. "Something must trigger between them so they both realize their friendship!"

"Or...they end up forgetting about us and fight each other." Annie rolled her eyes.

"Well...that's another good idea!" Petra smiled and Annie turns to her a bit shocked.

"Do you want to let your husband get his ass kicked or something?!" Annie cries out.

"No, no way I would let that happen...because Levi can beat Eren." Petra grinned.

"OHHH...so you wanna bet that your husband can kick MY husband's ass?" Annie said with a daring voice. Petra levels her head towards Annie and smirks.

"$50 dollars to the winner...if it comes to that." Petra said with that smirk. Annie raised her hand on the table, waiting for Petra to shake on it...in which she did.

"Deal." Annie with a same smirk.

"Let's do it!" They both shouted as they took their phones out at the same time.

//Eren POV//

Man...I must seem weak to Annie right now...Eren thought as he was still lying on the bed. He stares up to the ceiling and raise his hand up in front of him. His eyes turn to an angry expression and he twisted his hand into a fist. Damn it!

"Why the hell am I still frowning about this?!" Eren shouts at himself as he sits up. He got out of bed and puts on his clothes.

Right when he had finished putting on his pants, his phone rang. He took it out and sees that the caller is his wife so he answers it.

"Oh, hey! Annie, sorry for-" he was about to apologize for his mood but she stopped him.

"Eren! Help! Someone is after me and Petra! I need your help! We're at-ZZZZBZZZ!-Warehouse-ZZZ!-Dock 2!-" Annie phone hangs up on Eren.