Chapter 2 Alive...

//Annie POV//

"Annie...wake up...Annie!" Annie opened her eyes to see Carla face in front of her. Annie felt like she was on the floor but when she tried to get up, she couldn't. She felt a rope around her hands and realized that she was tied up.

"MMPHF?!" Annie couldn't speak as she was gagged as well.

"We got ambushed by them..." Carla said with a sad smile. "And Grisha is with them."

Grisha? Annie heard heavy footsteps and did her best to see. She could see a man with brown hair and glasses. He wore this brown suit and red tie, he seemed like a rich guy and fancy but when Annie looked at him in the eyes. She realized that he was evil by the look in his eyes.

"Ah, Carla. It's been a while...what, like 16 years now?" he asked.

"Screw you, Grisha!" Carla spat. "Damn you and I hope you go to hell!"

"Now, now, Carla." He said as he grabbed her by the chin. "You can't speak like that in front of children."

"Mphf!" Annie wanted to yelled at him to leave Carla alone but couldn't.

"And who do we have here?" he said. He walked over to Annie and removed the gag.

"Leave her alone, you piece of crap!" Annie yelled.

"Quite the loud mouth. Like them..." Grisha motioned her to look and saw Mikasa on the floor tied up pretty tight like her and Armin and Sasha tied by their arms. She saw that Mikasa was giving death glares at him as she struggled through the ropes.

"What are you doing here?" Annie asked with anger in her voice.

"Here for Eren, of course!" Grisha smiled but then frowned. "But now that I see he is dead-"

"It's your entire fault! How could you do this to him! Huh? Why?!" Annie screamed at him.

"He was the only person to survive this long with the drug...I never expected hi-" Grisha smiled as he talked. But Annie didn't let him finish as she snapped at him.

"He isn't an experiment! Or a tool! Damn you!" Annie shouted as she struggled to free herself from the ropes.

"Let them go, Grisha..." Annie stops struggling as she heard Carla speak. "It's me you want."

"This has nothing to do with you, Carla...not anymore." Grisha. "But you seen and know to much-"

"So you're going to kill me? How will you be able to live with yourself?!" Carla snapped at him. But all Annie could see in the man's eyes was evil.

"I will live very well...very well." He said.

//Eren POV//

"Anger?" Eren asked. "I hate the bastard...no way I can call him my father."

"I know...I can't help with that but you are always angry for something, right?" Little Armin asked.

"I hate him for the death of my mother...I hate him for not seeing me as his son." Eren felt his anger rise.

"And?" Little Armin raised an eyebrow.

"...I pity his life...he has no emotion." Eren said. "Even through all that anger, I still feel sorry for the way he is. Even if he evil...or weird...or a freak to science, he still is the man that brought me to this world."

"Right...it is ok to be angry but you must also FORGIVE your enemies." Little Armin said.

"How?" Eren asked.

"Look." Little Armin motioned him to look at the window and he did to see Annie tied up behind it.

"Annie!" Eren rushed to the window and tried to open it but couldn't. "What?! Damn it, open up!"