Chapter 17

Sorry for updating so late, my mom had my computer and didn't get it back to me until around 6 today/yesterday. That's also the reason why I wasn't able to update yesterday's stories.

____________________________________________________________________________________

21 Weeks Along

I didn't even get the saving grace of an awkward silence. Nope, I got the verbal attack straight away.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU UPSETTED MY BOYFRIEND?! IT TOOK TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES TO CALM HIM DOWN! I HAVE HALF A MIND TO BEAT YOU A-"

"Luke, calm down, th-"

"NO CALUM! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! WHAT HE SAID WAS INEXCUSABLE AND HE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" Luke yelled out, glaring cold eyes right into my own frightened ones. Because, honestly, this dude is really terrifying.

Ever screamed been at by an Aussie? It's really confusing and it's really terrifying.

I turned to Josh's mother, praying for her to intervene somehow, but, once again, my prayers were unanswered. "I'm j-just going to go do doctor stuff. Be back in 10!" She quickly, and awkwardly, said before all but running out of the room.

Why is nothing going right for me today?

Oh right, it's because I'm an arsehole.

Liam stood up and in front of me, shielding me from any impeding danger. Strangely, this Luke guy did the same with his boyfriend. "Listen dude, like I said, what my boyfriend said was absolutely, terribly wrong. Like that is the worst thing he could ever have said. Like I absolutely don't support him on that in anyway because of how terrible it was. In fact-"

"Liam, he gets it." I hissed out.

"A-anyway, even though he said that, I know for a fact he didn't mean any of it because he's actually a sweet person. As you now know, he sometimes can't control what he says because of the hormones he's on and the natural hormones he's already going through. So, I am please going to ask you to chill with aggression because it's honestly kind of freaking me out." And with that he sat right back down beside me.

"Great speech Liam." I sarcastically whispered to him.

"Don't 'great speech Liam' me, you are the one that got us into this mess." He whispered back.

Luke looked extremely confused. "What situation? What hormones? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Luke sweetie, calm down. They are the two we are suppose to meet with because obviously the blonde one is pregnant too. Or did you forget already?" The tanned one to his boyfriend who was slowly calming down.

"Is it really that obvious that I'm pregnant?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious over my body.

The tan boy was quick to reassure me. "No, no, no. I mean yeah, it's a little obvious when people like us know that some guys can get pregnant. But, for people that don't know you just look like any other chubby teenage boy there is."

Liam tightened his grip around me while I gave the tan boy a horrified and very humiliated look. I felt even more embarrassed when the Luke guy let out a snicker.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. Luke, that isn't funny." He reprimanded while elbowing his boyfriend. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean you look chubby or anything, I'm sure you are in perfectly good shape when you aren't pregnant. Like, I'm sure you look skinny and hot and everything when not pregnant and totally not fat. You just are really good at hiding your pregnancy bump. Like you know how to-"