Prologue

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips at my ear, causing a smile to light up my face. “Babe, I think your hips have gotten wider.” And there goes the happy mood.

I turned around in Liam’s hold and glared at him. “My hips have not gotten wider.”

He looked amused. “They look and fell wider. I think you have gained some weight.”

I gasped and hit him across the chest. “Liam, what the hell?! Why would you even say something like that? I have not gained any weight.”

“Yes you have and I will prove it.” Before I could say anything, he succeeded taking off my shirt. I backed my back against the wall, so no one will see the scar there.

I glared at him. “What the hell Liam?! We’re in school! This couldn’t have waited ‘til later?”

He shook his head, he’s really starting to piss me off. “I just wanted to prove I’m right. See, look, you gained a little weight.” He said as he poked my stomach and sadly he was right, kind of. I was a little soft. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t still pissed at him.

“If you are quite done, can I have my shirt back?” I asked through gritted teeth.

He pouted. “Are you mad at me now? I didn’t make you upset. I was just pointing it out and besides, I think you look sexy.” He said as he took a step towards me. He was between my legs and he was towering over me.

I gulped, yeah he still has quite an effect on me. “Liam Payne, did you forget we’re both in school still or something? Now, can you give me back my shirt?”

Realization finally hit him and he tossed my shirt back at me. I glared at him and quickly put on my shirt. “Your arse, you know that?” I practically growled out.

He pouted some more. “You still love me right?”

I leaned up and kissed his pouty lips. “I still love you even though you’re an arsehole.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down for another kiss. I pulled away a minute or two later and frowned up at him. “You think I am getting fat?”

He laughed. “I don’t think you’re getting fat. Babe, you look perfect and I fine you unbelievably sexy.” He whispered the last part to me, causing me to shiver.