Chapter 8

Just want one last fluffish and cutish chapter before the drama happens. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

_____________________________________________________________________________

15 Weeks Along

“No!”

“Please Niall?!”

“I am not going to go to some stupid party!” I expressed to him.

“But babe, I really want to go.” Liam whined back at me.

I rolled my eyes. “I don’t care if you go to the party. But I’M not going to it.” I emphasized to him.

Liam pouted at me. “But, I don’t want to go without you. Parties aren’t nearly as fun without you there.”

“That’s not going to work babe. I do not want to go to a party. You can go if you want, I’m not going to stop you.” I told him.

“If you give me one good reason why, then I won’t ask again.” He reasoned with me.

I rolled my eyes again. “How back the fact that I am pregnant?”

He immediately replied with, “Not good enough.”

I scoffed at him. “How about the fact that I am pregnant and I am beginning to show?”

“We’ll just layer you up so that the bump is hidden.” He shot back.

I glared at him. “How about the fact that there will be a lot of people there, drunk people, that can hit me in the stomach.”

“I’ll be with you the entire time. If any of those drunken bastards get to close to you, I’ll shove them away.” He reasoned.

I held my glare. “There will be alcohol.”

“Your pregnant, you can’t drink.” He told me stupidly.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not talking about myself you idiot. If I can’t drink, then you can’t drink.” Ok, that may be mean, but I’m pretty freaking miserable not being able to at least have a sip of beer.