Chapter 15

I'm dedicating this story to WallflowerEmily because she gave me this idea on how Niall should tell everyone what the genders are a long while ago and I wasn't able to use it until now. Thank you so much for the idea girl.

Also, last chapter had originally said it was Chapter 15, but I meant to put 14. I've already fixed it, but sorry if anyone was confused by that.

Cute pic of Liam and Niall on the side/top.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“I wanted to talk to you boys about something before you leave. Josh, can you give us a minute?” Dr. Devine asked seriously, as I was wiping the gel off my stomach and pulling my shirt (I changed into a pair of normal clothes when I entered her room and she said that we can start using a doctor’s only exit for now on) down to cover the very obvious bump. I felt a feeling that can’t only be described as a mixture of dread and fear come over me. I blindly reached for Liam’s hand and held on tightly.

He gave her a strange look, but shrugged. “Alright, I’ll just go home and get a head start for later. Thanks for letting us have everyone over a semi-party. Love you, mom! See you two later.”

She yelled I love you back at him as he exited the room. She swiveled around, taking in our worried looks and gave us a reassuring smile. “Don’t look so scared boys, I’ve already told you that your babies are in perfect health and I’ve given you guys permission to use my house to tell everyone the good news.”

I let out a sigh of relief and loosened my grip on Liam’s hand and moved my other hand up and down my growing bump. “You scared me there for a second. What did you want to talk to us about, doc?” I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes at me as she sat down in her swivel chair, a serious look taking over face as soon as she sat down. And then she began. “I’m just going to jump right in here and say it. I found two boys who are in the exact same situation that you two are in.”

We both stared at her in shock after that statement. “Um…wow, I thought Niall was the only known male pregnancy case out there?” Liam stated, and I don’t think I’ve could of said it better myself.

She sighed and looked down at a file that was sitting in her lap. “I thought you guys were the only ones too, but I had gotten a call from a family doctor this morning that had a young boy, around fifteen years old, with the same symptoms as Niall. The doctor is a friend of mine and I felt comfortable telling him about your condition. So, when he found out the boy had very similar symptoms to you he sent both him and his boyfriend over to me. I’ve performed an ultrasound on him and he is indeed pregnant.”

“How is that possible?” I asked, finally recovering from my shock.

“I have a theory, but I’m not going to know for sure until I’ve done more research. Not that I haven’t already, but I hadn’t found another case since yours, until now. Anyway, my theory is still that he was born with a working female reproductive system, like you. I don’t know how or why it’s working yet, but it is. I’m hoping to find out how it’s able to work like this before you give birth.” Josh’s mom informed us.