Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait, but I made up for it by making this a long chapter. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the middle of the night, or it might have been early morning, with the unbearable need to throw up. “Oh God!” I said a little too loudly as I rushed out of the bed and straight to Liam’s restroom. There I proceeded to empty the contents of my stomach. I internally groaned because this has been going on for the last two weeks.

“Oh dear, Niall, are you ok?” Liam said as he rushed over and started rubbing my back as I continued to empty my stomach.

I spit one more time and then leaned back against Liam’s muscular chest. I groaned. “I think I am now.”

I could literally feel Liam’s concern. “Babe, are you sure you’re ok? Do I need to take you to the emergency room?”

I shook my head and turned around to face Liam. “No, I’ve been throwing up for the last few days.” Liam’s eyes widen in horror and that made me glad I lied about how long. I spoke up again before he could say anything. “Mrs. Malik schedule me an appointment yesterday while Josh was over. It’s today at one and Josh is going to pick me up from here at noon.”

He frowned. “I can take you to your appointment.”

I shook my head again and kissed his cheek. “Thanks babe, but its fine.  I’ll come back here right after the appointment and tell you everything that happened. Maybe we can go for a light run afterwards?” God, that’s all I really want to do, I haven’t run since our win at state, maybe six weeks ago?

He smiled. “Sounds great.” He leaned down to kiss me, but I pushed him off, causing him to give this adorable pout.

I rolled my eyes playfully. “I just threw up silly. It would be kind of gross if we kissed right now.” I stood up and went to the sink to brush my teeth. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder and yawned. I finished up and turned around to kiss him briefly. “Let’s go back to bed.”

He nodded and picked me up, causing me to giggle, and threw me on his bed. “You’re giggle is so adorable, just like you.” I blushed hard and I was thankful that it was too dark for him to see my heated cheeks. “You want me to set an alarm?”