Chapter 7

Dedicated to WallflowerEmily because it's her birthday! Happy Birthday! Sorry if it's a bit late. 

Also, check out this cool cover harrys_pumpkin_ made for Learning to Love

_____________________________________________________________________________

“You ok babe?” Liam asked me worriedly.

“I’m quite nervous to be honest with you.” I told him nervously.

He tightens his arms around my waist. “Why Ni? It’s just school, nothing to be nervous about.”

“Yeah, but now I’m pregnant with twins. I feel huge and I probably look huge and everyone is going to find out and think I am a freak. People are going to make fun of me, I just know it. And what if they get violent and try to hurt my babies. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if that happens and w-”

I was cut off by Liam pressing his lips against mine. I let out a gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck. He let out a hum of approval and pressed me up against his car. He picked me up and placed me on the hood of his car, standing between my legs, not once breaking our kiss. I wrapped my fingers in his and tugged lightly, causing him to moan and for me to deepen the kiss.

His hands started to move under my shirt to rub my stomach when I started whining. “Liam, stop, I feel fat and unattractive.” I pouted at him.

Liam tsked at me. “No, this will not do. Niall Horan, you have not nor will you ever be considered unattractive. You are simply the most stunningly beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. And I am more than honored to have the privilege of being your boyfriend. And please stop calling yourself fat. You are carrying two mini Liams inside you and I couldn’t be more excited about that.” He leaned in toward my ear to whisper the last part of his little speech. “Plus, you’re sexy as hell for a pregnant man.”

I blushed hard and gave him a wide smile. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tightened my grip around his neck, bringing him even closer to me. “Shut up and kiss me you idiot.”

He smirked at me. “Gladly.” He then smashed his lips against mine again.

We continued kissing until I was getting to in to it and had to pull away. “Ok, now we’re going to have to stop because if we don’t, I don’t think I would make it through the day without some form of sexual pleasure.”

“That could be arranged.” Liam purred out as he attached his lips to my neck.

I had to bite my lip to hold back a moan when he started sucking. “Liam, these hormones are making me super sensitive and I swear if you give me a boner two minutes before school starts you are not getting any tonight.” I was trying to sound stern, but I couldn’t hold back my giggles.