Chapter 1

Thank you so much WallflowerEmily for the amazing covers! I love them both so much!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Josh had been pacing my room for an hour now, while I have been leaning against the wall staring at one of the test in my hands. Neither of us had spoken since I said those three words.

To say I was terrified would be the understatement of the century. This doesn’t make sense at all. I’m a male, for crying out loud. I shouldn’t be able to get pregnant, this shouldn’t be happening, and yet it’s happening. I’m pregnant, I’m truly pregnant.

“We need to make you a doctor’s appointment.” Josh said, effectively breaking me out of my thoughts. “We need to make sure you’re really…yeah and to make sure you’re healthy and get them to explain how this is all possible.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that’s a good idea.”

“We need to know how many you’re carrying as well.” He said as an afterthought.

I groaned. “I can barely wrap my head around one, I can’t wrap my head around multiple.”

Josh nodded his head in agreement and slid down the wall so that he was now sitting next to me. “What time you heading over to Liam’s?”

I just snorted and looked at my watch. “In about an hour.”

"You going to tell him?” He asked.

I snorted. “I’m going to have to at some point. Not really like I’ll be able to keep it a secret. I just don’t want to tell him right now.” I said kind of quietly.

That freaked Josh out. “Niall, the sooner you tell him the better. This isn’t something that you can keep to him until you can’t. He’s going to hate you if you don’t tell him soon.”

This made me angry. “I’ll talk to Liam when you talk to Harry.” I regretted it as soon as I said that. That was such a low blow.

His eyes widened in shock. “You know I can’t talk to him! Besides that isn’t the same thing, as you talking to Liam. I’m not trying to hide a baby!” He yelled out.

Damage control time. “I’m sorry Josh…you’re right, I’m wrong. It is not the same at all. I’m going to tell Liam. I just don’t want to do it right now. It’s a lot to take in and I’m still trying to get used to it myself. And I’m deathly afraid that he’s going to hate me and never want to see me again. I don’t know if I will be able to handle that. I don’t want Liam to hate me. God, I’m such a freak! Why me? Why-”