Chapter 5

I jumped right out of the comforts of the bed and ran straight to the restroom down the hall. I got down on my knees and started throwing up everything I’ve had in the past 24 hours. After a few minutes of doing that I pulled my head away from the toilet to see Liam leaning against the doorway with an annoyed scowl on his face.

“God, it’s four in the morning Niall! Can you be any louder?” Liam gritted out.

I was about to reply, but the urge came again. Instead I used one hand to brace myself and flipped him off with the other as I was throwing up.

“Is that an invitation?” I can hear the smirk in his voice.

A moment later I pulled away and glared at him. “You are such an arse hole.” I mumbled out as leaned my head against the wall, trying to control my breathing.

He just rolled his eyes. “I’m not the one waking the whole bloody house at four in the morning!” Liam semi-shouted, trying to prove a point.

“Oh, I’m sorry that your pregnant boyfriend interrupted your precious sleep because he was experiencing morning sickness. How inconsiderate of me. Oh wait, I’m not your boyfriend, I’m just the guy carrying your children.” I said quite bitterly.

Liam’s face softens immediately. “Niall, I didn’t m-”

I cut him off. “Save it Liam, I can’t deal with this right now. I just want to brush my teeth and go back to sleep right now. We can talk about it in a few hours.”

I can tell Liam wanted to say something, but bit his lip and nodded instead. I tried to get up from my position on the ground, but was having a hard time. Liam came over and picked me up bridal style instead. I scowled at him, but didn’t do anything about it and he didn’t put me down until we got to his room, after I brushed my teeth.

I sighed. “Why did you bring me in here?”

He shrugged and gave me a small smile. “It’s weird sleeping without you. I don’t like it.”

My heart beat started picking up and I returned the smile. “I don’t like it either.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I turn over and buried my face into it. I smiled when I felt his lips touch my forehead.

“Night baby, I love you.” He whispered, sounding kind of hopeful.