Chapter 37

Felix blinks, staring at her grey orbs with much confusion. Does she know what she's implying? Because that question can mean a lot of things, and Felix, despite being playful and soft most of the time, is still a man at the end of the day.

"Are you aware of what you're saying right now?" His deep voice speaks; his expression turns into a rather serious one.

"Yeah." She nods, trying her best to not waver. "It is what you think it is."

"Why?" He questions, smirking this time. "Will that give you a serotonin boost?"

"Maaaybe." She twists her tone in a teasing one, looking away. "I'm just curious."

Felix, finding this whole situation very intriguing, grabs both of her hands and flips their position around, with her now being the one lying on the bed. He gently pins her, with her legs resting comfortably between his knees.

Felix can't help but lean so close to her, tracing his thumb over her neck.

"How far do you want me to go?"

His words send a rush of blood to Eugene's face.

She can feel his warm breath, and her heart thudding frantically in her chest as she keeps eye contact with Felix. She gets embarrassed by his actions, yet is intrigued by this whole situation.

"I'll leave it to you, Felix."

As she speaks his name, a chill runs down his spine. He has grown so used to her calm and pure nature that this side of her is new and unsettlingly enticing.

Even though Felix has been able to see her unpixelated face for a while now, this is the first time he sees her making such... provocative expression. It's almost as if she has shed her mask of purity, revealing a more intriguing part that leaves him rather speechless.

Her, lying down with her eyes locked with his and her lips parted slightly, are enough to drive him absolutely insane with desire.

The male takes a long, deep sigh, as he tries to regulate his emotions before asking a daring question.

"Then. May I kiss you on the lips?" Felix asks, his voice laced with uncertainty. The female remains silent, yet her eyes turn wide in surprise.

She gives him a shocked expression, causing him to curse himself for being so hasty. But before he can even process his feelings, she speaks in a soft tone.

"You surprised me, but in a good way. Go on."

"..."

Felix can no longer contain his feelings for Eugene. The desire to be close to her is overwhelming him, and all he can think about is her soft lips and the way her body would feel in his arms.

As he feels the heat rising in his body, his heart accelerates and a wave of desire finally washes over him.

The rush of intense passion he has been repressing for so long finally explodes, and he reaches out for her hands and intertwines them with his.

Their lips finally meet, and it feels like an experience of a lifetime. Felix never imagined it to be this breathtakingly amazing. His mind slowly turns crazy with excitement, and his only desire at that moment is to feel her even closer to him.

After a couple more seconds, Felix breaks the kiss to let them both catch a breath. His cheeks flush in crimson red, yet a confident smile decorates his face.

"How does that feel?" He asks in a soft tone, admiring the beauty in front of him who looks somehow more attractive than usual as she tries to catch her breath.