7.

Matthäus 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who insult you and persecute you

As I said, I'm not a religious person, but whether religious or not, everyone knew that it was written in the Bible that you should forgive your tormentors.

But can I forgive my tormentors?

I still couldn't believe what was happening. I was still fervently hoping that I was just having a bad dream and would wake up at any moment.

No one has caused me physical pain yet, even if I have been threatened several times.

In many movies I've seen, I always wondered why someone who was kidnapped never tried to contact the police or escape, but now I've been in that situation myself and I understand why.

Fear. My only faithful companion who won't let me down at the moment.

It was pretty stupid to give Harry and the others so much power over me. They didn't know me, and yet they had leverage against me.

Edith

After Harry left tonight, I used the time alone to take a shower and put on some fresh clothes. It was a strange thought, knowing that Liam and Niall knew exactly what underwear I was going to wear from now on because they got it for me, and it showed.

The bag contained everything from black lace panties to red thongs. This isn't what I usually wear, but I was grateful that I had the opportunity to change into fresh clothes at all.

After putting on a pair of dark grey jeans and a pastel green oversized hoodie, I wanted to have a closer look at the book that was also in my travel bag, but when I came out of the bathroom and saw Harry sitting on the chair again, I stopped moving.

The sun was already shining again, but I couldn't say exactly what time it was. Since my phone was taken away, I only live in the present. I couldn't estimate how long I'd been alone, but here he was again.

He had the book in his hand and was flicking through a few pages, ignoring me as if I wasn't there. Again, he had his legs crossed on the table and a cigarette stuck between his lips. The smoke flying around the room until you could no longer see it.

"Would you mind not smoking in my room?" I ask and sit down carefully on the end of the bed.

"Would you mind not behaving like an old maid?" He asks me a counter-question, without taking his eyes off the book.

"Just because I don't smoke doesn't mean I'm an old maid." I cross my arms.

"Of course, you're boring as shit," he counters.

"If I'm so boring, then just let me go home." I put on a fake smile.

"You'd like that," he says, amused.

"Yes, actually." I nod.

"Sometimes dreams are just dreams, princess." I sigh and roll my eyes. "It is what it is. Deal with it." He looks at me and closes the book again. "You know..." he interrupts himself by taking his feet off the table and standing up. "You think we're the bad guys, but you'll soon realise that's not actually true."