21.

"You have to marry Harry." He says.

I have to do what?

"What?" I jumped up from my chair.

"That's the only solution." Eduardo looks up at me with complete indifference and shrugs his shoulders as if he's just asked me what my favourite colour is.

"That's a bad joke." I cross my arms and shake my head. "How can that be the only solution?" I felt dizzy, which made me fall back onto the chair.

"Back then, many years ago, when you were far from being born, we drew up a contract with Richard and his people saying that you can't harm family members, and you always keep them out of everything no matter what it looks like between you, if you become Harry's wife, you're officially part of his family, which means they can't hurt you any more."

I think I'm falling away from the faith

"And you don't say anything about it?" I ask angrily and turn to Harry, who was standing in the corner with a frown on his face. Before he could say anything in reply, Eduardo beat him to it.

"Harry doesn't have to make any decisions here, I do." My head turns back in his direction.

"And why Harry of all people? Why not Niall or Liam?" I ask another question, which makes him throw his head back and groan in annoyance.

"Didn't you enlighten the beauty queen?"

"Are you fucking kidding us right now?" asks Niall, who abruptly stands up straight next to me. "You told us to shut the fuck up, or you'd kill us." He shouts at him.

"Right, right." Eduardo nods as if he can remember. "So, sweetheart," he stands up too and rests his hands on the table between us. "You have to marry Harry because he's part of the family." I look at him, confused.

"I don't understand a thing." I shake my head in despair.

"Oh man sweetie, use your brain. Harry's part of the family because he's part of my family. We're related by blood and the contract says you can't hurt the family. Niall, Liam, and Louis are just some run-of-the-mill blokes who couldn't offer you any protection." Shocked, I turn back to Harry, who is looking at the floor.

They are related by blood?

"What? But -" was all I could say at the moment.

What's happening here right now?

And suddenly the scales fall from my eyes. Eduardo's green eyes, the dark hair, he had so many similarities to Harry, how could I have missed it?

"If you agree, I could arrange the wedding by tomorrow." Eduardo continues. My eyes fall on Harry again, who tears open the door in irritation and storms out of the room.

That's why he was so upset, because he knew it would come down to that.

"I can't marry Harry. I'm only 21" I say. It surprises me that I actually have to say that out loud.

"Better to get married at 21 than die at 21." he replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"We don't even like each other." I argue, trying to find a reason not to marry him.

I don't want to be Harry's wife

"Rosie" Niall crouches down in front of me again. "I understand, it's a lot to take in at once, but in the long run it's the best solution. That way they can't hurt you any more." he tries to persuade me. "When all this shit is over, you can always divorce him." I squint my eyes and shake my head.

"It doesn't have to be a big wedding either. You just have to sign a few papers and that's it." Eduardo interjects again.

"What if that doesn't stop them? What if they continue to hunt me down?"