28.

"You bitch! I was really worried." I could hear Maya on the other end of the line.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I really needed a break from my everyday life." With my phone to my ear, I sit down on the bed where I'll be sleeping for the next few days.

Niall, Liam, and Louis had to leave again after my shoulder had been put back in place to fulfil another order that came in a few hours ago. Harry disappeared into his room after they left, and I used the time alone to talk to Maya on the phone.

"When are you coming back? I miss you and I have so much to tell you."

"I don't know yet." Sighing, I let myself fall backwards with my feet still touching the ground. "Right now, I'm enjoying my time with my four travelling companions I met at the parade."

"Right, what were their names again?"

"Henrik, Nathan, Luis and Lukas," I made up four names, as I didn't know if I was allowed to mention their real names.

"They must be really hot guys if you're travelling with everyone out of nowhere after such a short time."

I forced myself to laugh. "I'm pretty sure you'd like them."

"Then I hope I get to meet them at some point, maybe I'll like one of the four."

More of the three of them, one is already married

I thought to myself, my eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Yes, definitely." I mumble.

"Are you all right? You sound like something's bothering you?"

I would love to talk to someone about the things I've been through. I knew I could always turn to Niall if something wasn't right, but it's just not the same. I miss swapping gossip with Maya while we made face masks, drank wine and watched Pretty little liars on my sofa at home.

"No, everything's fine. I think I just caught a cold somewhere." I lied.

"Oh man, sweetie"

"Yes, I know. I'm travelling with fou–" a loud bang made me pause.

"What?" she asks, but I don't answer her.

„Fuck!"

I could hear Harry shouting through the walls, followed by a loud rumble.

"Maya, I have to hang up. I'll call you back later." Without waiting for an answer from her, I pressed the red button and jumped up from my bed.

As quietly as possible, I walk out of my room with slow steps, whereupon the loud banging only got louder. When I came to a halt in front of Harry's room door, I leaned against it quietly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." he cursed and shortly afterwards a shrill clink sounded, which made me suspect that something made of glass had broken.

What the hell should I do now? Should I just go in?

Another bang and the vibrating door made me take a step back. I could hear him screaming through the walls every time there was another clang or thump.

I pressed my lips together as I approached the door again and decided to knock. "Harry?" There was silence. "Is everything all right?" I mentally slapped the flat of my hand against my forehead.

Does that sound like everything is fine?

"What do you want here?" I could hear his voice through the door.

"I just wanted to see what's going on." I lean against the door and wait for an answer, but none comes. "Will you let me in?"

„Why?"